Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey89

Seen them myself yesterday and one of the girls fella was dropping the stuff off to them he sells the majority of the drugs in the waterside

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

hello899

VIP Member
I just wish women would realise that we are all beautiful no matter what shape, colour etc we all look in the mirror and have days we are not happy with what we see but we are all beautiful individuals.
Instahuns using filters and promoting surgery are a major part of this problem.
Just remember ladies and gents you are you and that's what makes you beautiful

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Of course she is going to say that about the dentist/dental team that is ‘collaborating’ with her ie. Probably gifting Invisalign or composite bonding. People cannot get in or registered patients have to wait months for NHS Dentistry/emergency, routine appointments, but yet can gift unregistered patients? Distasteful.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Hopefully Bronagh stops ding donging on like she’s the only widow in the world now then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good luck to her in her new relationship. We only live once, she deserves to be happy.

MDC

Was in Foyleside yesterday. Fucking Bedlam. Why do they insist on having the "influencers" every Saturday? At least that white toothed gif Mickey wasn't there.
Would influence you to stay away and that’s about it

• Haha

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
on a completely different side note, I think the owners of primrose need to come back from
America 🇺🇸 and out some life and soul back into the place, there’s no atmosphere in there anymore! The only thing I feel they have going for them is the fact of where they are located. Who remembers when they had their wee shop on the Carlisle road, was always packed! I was in Primrose the other day and it was so lifeless! I heard the girl that used to work there (she was fab) has now moved round to Houston’s to work, good for her, she basically ran primrose by herself it seemed.

Reactions: 7

derrybrunette

Toni did her makeup a few times (and I think her wedding makeup but not 100%) and another MUA based outside Derry had up a post but doing Amanda’s makeup and Toni phoned other salon and went on a rant claiming she’d be taking legal action about the other MUA stealing her work etc but she hadn’t read the post properly 😂😂

• Haha
Vogue competitions draw for the house, what a shit show, seems a bit dodgy to me, surely when someone buys a ticket it would save the info on the spreadsheet, no need to be searching for phone numbers

• Haha

Alright then

Karens weight to go... Is it f**k. I paid her 90 quid for a 6 week program and she was absolutely no help at all.
Plus can we talk about her style. I cringe everytime she whoops out a new blazer or ugly bomber. And her ugly shoes. She's the most hateful person I've ever come across. When u meet her out in shops etc she gives u the dirtyest looks and I've over here like... Hello I just paid u alot of Money for u to treat me like shit.

P. S I can't stand how she treats Johnny. Yes he is a big twat but no need to say the things she says over her stories. I'd be divorced if I treated my husband half as bad.
Can someone please set this wan up her own page! She seems to have rubbed alot up the wrong way!!

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
Thank god I’m not the only one who thought this! Good looking fella of his age but deffs sitting in that closet next to colour me Paul 😆
---
Here LOC on the recommendations, it’s good, it’s shite, naw I’ll recommend it to you if you can do this, make up your mind you dose!!! I really don’t think she’s any good

• Haha

Didyeaye?

To be honest what is the problem with them doing this? They probably get 15% commission for forwarding the person on to them! If you think on it 100’s over past few years from derry got this surgery done and all is well unfortunately 1 died… There not making anyone go to them it people going to them
Aye, but how is it happening : do you go in for your eyebrows and come out thinking about a gastric band?

• Haha

derrydiva

They definitely send 90% back.. try ons with labels and wrinkly out of the packaging.

Girly inspo has reached her peak a year or so ago, she was always at similar level with her follower count as nichelamaria... nichela is away head of her now.

Nichela can ramble a bit but she is by far the most stylish and isnt on the beg constantly. She has and always was a very stylish girl i remember her on nights out way before social media existed.

A 33 year old having a pyjama party in her room upstairs in her Mammy and Daddys home with girls the same age? Jesus wept ! We must be able to put the money that was able to be put away for surgery and get out and stand on your own two feet in a place of your own at this age ?

• Haha

Shihtzu90

Sara synergy and that husband of hers making out like they’re some kind of celebrities sitting in an airport on a laptop. Yet they can’t heat their gym and are ripping all their members off 😂😂 their poor wee ex client now coach will be left to do all their dirty work when their in Dubai on a “business” trip

• Heart

MDC

All the insta huns at CFC tonight for the Christmas tat, will not darken their doors now, why not invite regular customers instead of Jenwood and that dose girly Inspo and whoever else that have lined up to sell to the sheep!!

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
So went and had a look at Laura Donnelly after seeing her chatted about on here. Jesus what a dose! The Xmas night out with the shouting and yoooooooooooo 🙈 deffs not going to commit to a follow

• Haha

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
not good giving off about people in the town not wanting to work, when it’s the people of the town that keep their doors open & they now have a bar/restaurant in nearly every area/corner of the town.