Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the other ones, some arse lickers about, you would think she had found the cute to cancer, people astound me
Aye I seen them. I genuinely want to know what those people think she's done for the good !!!! I can stick Iceland frozen food or cold mc Donald's chips in my air fryer and I don't get an award from the mayor 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just remember her award and function in mayor's parlour is paid for by ratepayers..no wonder there was a 7% increase

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Sorry but Anastasia doing a go fund me for her surgery. But showing her new sofa cost 2 and a half grand 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
More than likely on finance that insurance and all is the same as I got when I purchased mine which I took on finance

Reactions: 3
A 33 year old having a pyjama party in her room upstairs in her Mammy and Daddys home with girls the same age? Jesus wept ! We must be able to put the money that was able to be put away for surgery and get out and stand on your own two feet in a place of your own at this age ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A 33 year old having a pyjama party in her room upstairs in her Mammy and Daddys home with girls the same age? Jesus wept ! We must be able to put the money that was able to be put away for surgery and get out and stand on your own two feet in a place of your own at this age ?
Who’s this?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.