Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A general thread for Derry instagrammers to be discussed as other threads are getting derailed
Please remember only talk about those with over 10k followers

Reactions: 8
Who are all the Derry instahuns?
I can only think of Laura donnelly, Jenn wood, seana mcair fryer and mickey Doherty lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jenn wood and Laura Donnelly are a bit boring for their own threads but some of what they do needs called out so this is a place to do it

Nikita Doherty 🙃

Glam 🤮 the fact she has tv personality in her bio gives me the bokes!!
What TV show has she been on? I wanna watch it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Karen's weight to go aswel, she isn't as bad as some of them but I hate how she is up all the influencers holes, the constant tagging them in her stories to gain more followers it comes across as despite

Reactions: 9
Girly Inspo, digg mama, serenity ten, just julie all bloody doses, the list just gets longer by the day as they get more annoying by the day!! Shape of girly Inspo at the primark event, thinks she a clothes icon, stuff looks crap but suitable for all the insta huns

Nikita Doherty and Patricia from glam have their own threads too I’m not sure how to link

Reactions: 1
I can’t wait to a particular gym owner has her own thread because I’m dying to know who not to go to for eyelashes! They are whopping

• Haha
I’m from N.Ireland and I’m bored following the same people , it’s like been on a merry go round they all repeat the same stuff over and over , I only follow Colourme Bootiful for the drama , can “yous wans” suggest people that I could follow that are good ? Or funny or interesting, or have drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m from N.Ireland and I’m bored following the same people , it’s like been on a merry go round they all repeat the same stuff over and over , I only follow Colourme Bootiful for the drama , can “yous wans” suggest people that I could follow that are good ? Or funny or interesting, or have drama 😂
Taylor rae crude and tacky, Jemhow has made a huge career out of her cancer diagnosis and become omaghs answer to QVC but also is slipping up on the stories she tells

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.