Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost a sibling around the same time, I wish for nothing more than company and happiness for the partner and kids they left behind ❤

It's a long old life to be alone, it doesn't mean she loves her husband any less, she'd still be with him if he was here... I know this is tattle and it's a site to gossip etc - but who are we to judge if it's too soon or not? Each to their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hopefully Bronagh stops ding donging on like she’s the only widow in the world now then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good luck to her in her new relationship. We only live once, she deserves to be happy.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Bronagh stops ding donging on like she’s the only widow in the world now then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good luck to her in her new relationship. We only live once, she deserves to be happy.
I think this is why is shocked me a bit more, like in the blink of an eye she’s went from being the most heartbroken woman in the world to being with someone new

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s another guy I follow who lost his wife suddenly, can’t say name as he doesn’t quite have 10K. He has a disabled son but moved on really quickly but now they are getting married and seem really happy

Reactions: 1
There’s another guy I follow who lost his wife suddenly, can’t say name as he doesn’t quite have 10K. He has a disabled son but moved on really quickly but now they are getting married and seem really happy
the fella you’re on about was a bloody disgrace IMO. His poor wife wasn’t even cold til he was shouting and spouting on insta that he was determined to find love again. A matter of months after he buried her along comes Polly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I lost a sibling around the same time, I wish for nothing more than company and happiness for the partner and kids they left behind ❤

It's a long old life to be alone, it doesn't mean she loves her husband any less, she'd still be with him if he was here... I know this is tattle and it's a site to gossip etc - but who are we to judge if it's too soon or not? Each to their own.
100% - if anyone knows that life is too short and you need to seize happiness when it comes your way then surely it's her.

the fella you’re on about was a bloody disgrace IMO. His poor wife wasn’t even cold til he was shouting and spouting on insta that he was determined to find love again. A matter of months after he buried her along comes Polly!!!
I thought that too as soon as she passed away he came on talking about life as a widower and single parent with a child with additional needs. He did a few meet ups and chats with Lisa from one small step and he was very forth coming about saying he was a young man and was gonna find love again. Of course there is nothing wrong with that at all but so soon after her death was strange. Also I really felt for his late wife’s parents to hear that considering the house he built is on their land and the house was designed by the wife and he’s living there with the new woman. It’s hard to Judge having never had experience of it and I hope I never do but definitely strange!

I thought that too as soon as she passed away he came on talking about life as a widower and single parent with a child with additional needs. He did a few meet ups and chats with Lisa from one small step and he was very forth coming about saying he was a young man and was gonna find love again. Of course there is nothing wrong with that at all but so soon after her death was strange. Also I really felt for his late wife’s parents to hear that considering the house he built is on their land and the house was designed by the wife and he’s living there with the new woman. It’s hard to Judge having never had experience of it and I hope I never do but definitely strange!
Yes I agree with you about it being hard to judge having never worn them shoes, however a little bit of decorum, dignity, class and bleeping manners would go a long way when you’ve literally just buried your wife and are actively and publicly seeking a replacement. Everyone has the right to be happy, everyone can eventually move on with their lives when something as cruel as this happens, but for the love of sweet Jesus at least pretend to mourn the loss of your wife before you fill her side of the bed & it not even cold!! Imagine how that woman’s poor family must have felt?! Of course they’d want him to be happy and their grandchild looked after and there’s no denying wifey no2 seems to be fantastic with him but it was the sheer lack of respect and empathy shown at a time when that woman’s whole family were plunged into utter despair

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Heard bronagh & the whole druggie squad were a right shambles up the town yesterday. Whole crowd of them off their head and being the biggest loudmouths in the place. Affronted for them. Honestly dont agree with it think its all a bit too soon. How do you go from being the most heartbroken and only widow to ever walk the streets of Derry to complete happiness in the click of a fingers ? Is it because all the freebies have dried up ? It cant only be a new thing to go so public it must be going on a right while ? Concentrate on getting your children to a safe happy place for a few years stop using them as weapons against your late husbands family as it is all they have left of him. Not that i am sure they will be needed alot more now the romantic getaways will start. Surely this has to be the end of the everlasting posts , podcast & such public mourning now ?
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’d think the same if it was a year later.. but 3 years later isn’t soon imo
3 years isn’t quick at all

However the fact she has made the last 3yrs completely full of playing the Merry Widow and selling grief for reward it’s all very unexpected

Yea remember him as her husband and father of her child esp on birthdays and anniversary’s but don’t lament about it daily and then boom New Man

• Heart
Heard bronagh & the whole druggie squad were a right shambles up the town yesterday. Whole crowd of them off their head and being the biggest loudmouths in the place. Affronted for them. Honestly dont agree with it think its all a bit too soon. How do you go from being the most heartbroken and only widow to ever walk the streets of Derry to complete happiness in the click of a fingers ? Is it because all the freebies have dried up ? It cant only be a new thing to go so public it must be going on a right while ? Concentrate on getting your children to a safe happy place for a few years stop using them as weapons against your late husbands family as it is all they have left of him. Not that i am sure they will be needed alot more now the romantic getaways will start. Surely this has to be the end of the everlasting posts , podcast & such public mourning now ?
---
can’t be going on that long as this boy was on tinder at Xmas..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen them myself yesterday and one of the girls fella was dropping the stuff off to them he sells the majority of the drugs in the waterside

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been hinting that it was coming for a while. There hasn’t been as many grieving widow posts these last few months. I hope she finds happiness she’s a young girl who has her whole life ahead of her and to be expected to live that alone wouldn’t be right.

I thought she always got on with the husbands family.

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her and good luck she’s a young woman
now perhaps she will stop with her me aye aw aye podcasts 😬 at Least LMDs aids sleep 🤣

• Haha
She’s been hinting that it was coming for a while. There hasn’t been as many grieving widow posts these last few months. I hope she finds happiness she’s a young girl who has her whole life ahead of her and to be expected to live that alone wouldn’t be right.

I thought she always got on with the husbands family.

No has never had anything nice whatsoever to say about them. Have heard its just got worse since the husband passed , They very rarely get to see the twins its all on her terms and very unavailable unless it suits or benefits her. Pretty sad when its all the family have left of him god love them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.