Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Karen (Karen’s weigh to go) constantly talk about herself in the 3rd person? It’s so weird 😳 ‘ that’s Karen sat down for the night’ you are Karen!!! 💁🏻‍♀️ You’re speaking about yourself not someone else 😱😱😱🙈🙈🙈 Waaaaaat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was wondering this too! What was the TikTok about?
Slagging off her child's school
---
Why does Karen (Karen’s weigh to go) constantly talk about herself in the 3rd person? It’s so weird 😳 ‘ that’s Karen sat down for the night’ you are Karen!!! 💁🏻‍♀️ You’re speaking about yourself not someone else 😱😱😱🙈🙈🙈 Waaaaaat.
She is a dose. Sick one minute then marching her wee girl out on a marathon walk. She is ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Slagging off her child's school
---

She is a dose. Sick one minute then marching her wee girl out on a marathon walk. She is ridiculous
The wee girl is just as bad, she is a wee drama queen and has Karen wrapped around her fingers, always sick and coming home from school then traipsing around home bargains and making buns aye right lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
💯%. The wee one just copies and mimics her mammy, craving attention.
I hate kids being put online by their parents, there are creeps out there. This wee girl has no privacy at all, it's out there for all to see showing everything she does, where she goes and also what school she goes to, scary

Reactions: 3
They’re in that cult now 🙄 The owner of Primrose, Melanie, created a bad atmosphere in there. Bad attitude hanging out of her and nearly killed her to speak to customers. I loved the Carlisle Road cafe, it was so charming (especially when she wasn’t there) but the one on the Quay is so pretentious it’s the last place I’d think to eat.
[/Q
She’s living off her dads money, it’s him that provided the money for them to open primrose, he also built their houses… must be nice to live a life style funded by Daddy’s credit card… I met Melanie back in school days, I would never go to primrose cause I knew she’d be there 😂

They’re in that cult now 🙄 The owner of Primrose, Melanie, created a bad atmosphere in there. Bad attitude hanging out of her and nearly killed her to speak to customers. I loved the Carlisle Road cafe, it was so charming (especially when she wasn’t there) but the one on the Quay is so pretentious it’s the last place I’d think to eat.
[/Q
She’s living off her dads money, it’s him that provided the money for them to open primrose, he also built their houses… must be nice to live a life style funded by Daddy’s credit card… I met Melanie back in school days, I would never go to primrose cause I knew she’d be there 😂
Foods crap anyway went once and would not go back, the insta huns think they are special going there, seen girly Inspo there one day wee fat dose that she is….

• Haha
Foods crap anyway went once and would not go back, the insta huns think they are special going there, seen girly Inspo there one day wee fat dose that she is….
She definitely edits her photos to appear slimmer than she is, I don't give a damn what size anyone is, just be honest

it needs done up now, she needs to put some love back into it & bring it into 2023. The year of the flower walls and cherry blossoms are gone. It needs a little bit of love, care & investment into it. Some of these people in Derry that open these places then don’t look after them must just do it to avoid paying the higher tax bracket, they just end up going to waste & then eventually close. The old hair dressers building down the would be a lovely spot for a nice coffee/ice cream parlour down the quay.

Karens weight to go... Is it f**k. I paid her 90 quid for a 6 week program and she was absolutely no help at all.
Plus can we talk about her style. I cringe everytime she whoops out a new blazer or ugly bomber. And her ugly shoes. She's the most hateful person I've ever come across. When u meet her out in shops etc she gives u the dirtyest looks and I've over here like... Hello I just paid u alot of Money for u to treat me like tit.

P. S I can't stand how she treats Johnny. Yes he is a big twit but no need to say the things she says over her stories. I'd be divorced if I treated my husband half as bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Karens weight to go... Is it f**k. I paid her 90 quid for a 6 week program and she was absolutely no help at all.
Plus can we talk about her style. I cringe everytime she whoops out a new blazer or ugly bomber. And her ugly shoes. She's the most hateful person I've ever come across. When u meet her out in shops etc she gives u the dirtyest looks and I've over here like... Hello I just paid u alot of Money for u to treat me like tit.

P. S I can't stand how she treats Johnny. Yes he is a big twit but no need to say the things she says over her stories. I'd be divorced if I treated my husband half as bad.
This is awful. Can you get your money back ? This diet regime is all short lived. Know a few who have done her plan. For someone all into fitness and healthy eating there's alot if sickness in her house. If it's not her it's her daughter. She rags me so much. Really thinks she's the bees knees. We all work hard Karen, rear our kids and have busy busy lives 😃 get a good feed into you 🙄

Totally agree, I paid 170 for a 10 week programme which was basically putting you she on a 1200 calorie regime, she was only available during the hours of Monday- Friday 9 - 5 and anytime you messaged the replies were so abrupt plus not one workout included for the price! To say it opened my eyes to her is an understatement, absolute charlatan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she even qualified as a nutritionist to be giving out meal plans for people? Everyone has a different calorie set and not everyone’s bodies are the same to probably hand out the same copy and paste plan to everybody just to make a buck.

Can someone please set this wan up her own page! She seems to have rubbed alot up the wrong way!!

Reactions: 7
That's the problem she doesn't give u a plan. She gives u her recepie books (thats another story) and a 1200 calorie limit. U get no support to work out a meal plan. U have to do ur own, message it to her and she says aye or naw. Load of crap imo.

The way she talks on her Instagram is disgusting.
Doesn't wanna know u if ur not doing Johnny's shite classes along with her shite plan. Aww give us a thread of her own

• Haha
That's the problem she doesn't give u a plan. She gives u her recepie books (thats another story) and a 1200 calorie limit. U get no support to work out a meal plan. U have to do ur own, message it to her and she says aye or naw. Load of crap imo.

The way she talks on her Instagram is disgusting.
Doesn't wanna know u if ur not doing Johnny's shite classes along with her shite plan. Aww give us a thread of her own
So she’s deffinitely not qualified then, 1200 calories for 5 foot 2 10 stone Joanne would be different to 6 foot 1 13 stone John ffs 😂😂😂 you’d be better getting the Tesco mag for recipes at this point!! Your calorie deficit has a formula based on your current height, weight and metabolic rate 🙈 she’s a joke just like a good few of the “PTs” in town who don’t even have the level 3 qualification so if something happens and someone claims against them they are clean f***d! I never heard of Karen till the last few weeks and she’s nothing but a melter spewing shite and her recipes are probably copy and paste from bbc good food

So you get an award now from the mayor for throwing frozen food into an airfryer 🤣🤣 suppose it's like the one devine scents got for pretending to make candles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So you get an award now from the mayor for throwing frozen food into an airfryer 🤣🤣 suppose it's like the one devine scents got for pretending to make candles
They r all part of a well known political party. Her aunt, cousin and several other family members. Hence the work in all the community centres, singing in local restaurants (Dalys and Bishops) and bum rubbing with the mayor. They look out for each other. It's been going on years 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.