Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail this tread but would any one be able to tell me where I would get a decent quality but fake north face coat, my son would like to buy him self one but can't justify the price, he would happily spend £100.
DH Gate

Reactions: 1
@Jane1998 ask yourself do you really want to fund criminality and modern day slavery? If yes then ask seana Mc airfryer she wears fake and promotes it, if not then just tell your son to buy a coat he can afford rather than one with a fake label sewn on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Normally I can tolerate Bronagh a wee bit, bar the amount of times she say 100% on her podcast that grinds my gears, but WTF was that trip to foyleside all about was it an ad or was it blatant begging for some sponsership! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Not one mention of it and it was so cringe 🙈, the poor wee twins must have felt like they were on stage preforming 😂
I dont have an opinion of Bronach, I dont know her and it must be awful to be a widow so young but I dont see why she has to jump on the instahun bandwagon and use the kids. If the podcast and insta is her coping mechanism fair play to her but using the kids for freebies is a bit unfair

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are we all excited for mc head fryers aprons going on sale? Who in their right minds buys this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t be the only one that can’t take to maryrose mccready! Has the potential to be a great page but comes across a right aul witch

Reactions: 2
I left a comment last week about an influencer (who has waaaayyy more than 10K followers’ and was told old🤷🏻‍♀️ awww well up the Derry Insta Huns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.