Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this one ain’t really an influencer so to speak but does anyone know what a former miss donegal does by the name Orla Mcgee? She had a big wedding in castle leslie what seemed like no expenses spaired. Would love to know more

Reactions: 1
I never really minded Jenn Woods but jesus have a bit of integrity. All those dresses from the shop in Donegal town are off shein 😂 and letting on she's 'obsessed' . All woeful

Reactions: 4
I never really minded Jenn Woods but jesus have a bit of integrity. All those dresses from the shop in Donegal town are off shein 😂 and letting on she's 'obsessed' . All woeful
Are you even really a clothing boutique these days if you don't have Jenn Wood coming for a try on for your insta page? 🤣 🙄

Reactions: 3
How does that even happen?
It can happen if they are on one of them app, like an unfollow app, it shows if ppl unfollow you them u can unfollow back 🥴
---
She fries me
---
Jesus, she reminds you of Michael Jackson
OMG really, I don't follow her anymore, she another head fry money grabbing f

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why does muas take pics of their steering wheels? Why not a pic of their set up or something makeup related? It's so cringe!

I know this one ain’t really an influencer so to speak but does anyone know what a former miss donegal does by the name Orla Mcgee? She had a big wedding in castle leslie what seemed like no expenses spaired. Would love to know more
I’ve never heard of her & nothing comes up when you search her name? she needs 10K + followers to be allowed to be discussed on here
So I’m curious to see
---
Jesus, she reminds you of Michael Jackson
Oh dear! Is that a nose job?

Laura Donnelly's MOTIVATION MONDAY post.

Like, duck off you went to Turkey and got half your stomach removed.

Reactions: 11
So Anastasia-miss beauty has made a return and Mr beauty has disappeared...I was under the impression that that the transitioning was no longer happening

Reactions: 2
All heading to a massive photoshoot in Spain her and the gym clique. Just watch to you see they only post photos of girls that are already slim not normal figure girls to give this fake illusion that this is how your gonna look. Her and Kevin are money grabbers big house Tesla all for show. They forget everyone knows how they got together like another well known gym couple. Constant drama in that place and constant new ways to to money grab

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.