Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be alone in my shock that Laura Donnelly is only 33? 😳 She looks much older!
She really does look older than 33 but she acts like a spoilt brat teenager. She needs to grow up and get out from under her poor mammy and daddys feet. She always has her wee mammy doing everything for her. Dear christ your 33 and have a full time job and can afford all these surgerys, Get out on your own and grow up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know…. I didn’t see her old modest self come through. Just all ‘I kid you not, this is the best ever etc’. I genuinely mean it when I say Aoife was always my fav go to Instagrammer. She always keeps it real. I do still like her but feel like she is changing and getting quite an opinion of herself.
I agree with this completely and I am close to unfollowing 🙈 she’s become like all the rest now, she’s ‘obsessed’ with everything, tha’Folks I kid you not’ does my head in lol during her announcement she must have said it about 10 times! Just don’t find her that relatable anymore either

Reactions: 4
I agree with this completely and I am close to unfollowing 🙈 she’s become like all the rest now, she’s ‘obsessed’ with everything, tha’Folks I kid you not’ does my head in lol during her announcement she must have said it about 10 times! Just don’t find her that relatable anymore either
Glad I’m not alone in thinking this. Bring back the old Aoife. Maybe she just in a wee love bubble at the minute but she appears to think she is that one step above the rest of us.

Reactions: 1
Bronagh Burke
Yip yip yip aye yip I was looking for a new podcast and had to switch off I couldn’t listen to anymore 🫣

• Haha
Bronagh Burke
Yip yip yip aye yip I was looking for a new podcast and had to switch off I couldn’t listen to anymore 🫣
She sounds like she has the reading and language abilities of a 5 year old child.

I don’t understand peoples fascination with her and as much as I did feel for her when her husband died, she’s not the only widow in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So so hard to listen to
Hurts my ears and my brain , I agree with the not being the only widow in the world thing there’s lots more who never say a word.

Reactions: 3
Who has seen mcfryers foyleside post 😂😂😂😂 morticia adams hugging an air fryer! duck me know not to go to foyleside next week, she’ll be handed a microphone

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She sounds like she has the reading and language abilities of a 5 year old child.

I don’t understand peoples fascination with her and as much as I did feel for her when her husband died, she’s not the only widow in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I think this too ! I've never actually listened to the podcast but the clips that she shares on her Instagram and I always think Jesus could you not have learnt and practiced what you had to say instead of reading of a page in front of you cos her reading and talking skills are awful !

I also don't get the fascination with her either. I get that she's maybe helping herself through the podcast etc but others thinking she's amazing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She's isn't the only person going through grief.

Foylesides mothers day event is an absolute embarrassment 😳 ill not be anywer near it im actually mortified for them x

• Haha
They are advertising her as a lifestyle influencer too 😅😅
I didn’t even read it I was too busy laughing at her photo… the only one out of that bunch I can stick is gerry but that’s more cause he’s honest and not afraid to show himself up and i think he’d be hilarious on a night out… but jesus that photo of her hugging the air fryer is as if she went into Jessops for a new born shoot in 1990 with the air fryer being her new born 😂😂😂😂 if that photo was posted of me I’d be on the next flight out of the country

• Haha
Post not related to our ins thins but I thought I’d let you all know all makeup is reduced to £1 in Lloyds pharmacies since they are being taken over

Reactions: 5
I have to agree with the bronagh Burke posts, feel guilty for saying it but Jesus ye would think no one had ever lost their partner. No doubt it must have been horrendous but I do think she’s played on it a bit

Reactions: 5
I really feel for Bronagh Burke loosing her husband so young, I can't even begin to imagine. The podcast is probably her way of dealing with it and fair play to her for that but I feel that companies who use people dealing with grief to sell products are horrific..

Reactions: 2
I really feel for Bronagh Burke loosing her husband so young, I can't even begin to imagine. The podcast is probably her way of dealing with it and fair play to her for that but I feel that companies who use people dealing with grief to sell products are horrific..
I think that people who make money from their following, from what is essentially a grief page are equally disgusting. Yes I’m talking about Bronagh. Her podcast is a PAINFUL listen in every way.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.