Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thumper

That was last year. She was working all day with those girls Monday I don't see what the issue is with the meal. People like danni the mammi who has broke them for the past 18 months constantly even last weekend a party bus full of people drunk isn't getting as much hate.
Surely while working together they should have been wearing masks, socially distancing, having screens between them? I don't think she's getting hate at all to be honest. She blatantly ignored guidelines, took zero protection for herself and her baby and is now setting herself up as some sort of martyr that's here to educate the masses. Everyone here has been saying that they wish her and the baby well, with many pointing out how reckless her actions have been. I think that's a pretty hard point to dispute to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mona86

VIP Member
Well the bullshit story Denise had preached 2 weeks ago how she was worried for all customers and staff & closed up for testing.... doesn’t look too bothered to be mask free with thousands tonight & back into the salon for all the hair loss / chemo clients are at risk. Denise has definitely pawned Rachel but Rachel is pawnable

Mona86

VIP Member
This is a holy disgrace. I’m not a fan of goss.ie but they have an article up on it and they’re calling them out. Denise is laughing in the face of this. Talking shite about her staff safety last week and her positive quotes in the day - what about all of us making sacrifices the last 6 months and you shove it in our faces for your moment of glory . And nobody, nobody, nobody stand up for Rachel Gorry here please.

• Heart
I can't get this scandal out of my head. I loved the positiveness of her posts. Talking to my mother yesterday who was crying down the phone that she misses her grandchildren so much. She's up the walls worried about covid especially with my dad. Both are over 70. Trying to be brave and tell her it's OK she'll still see the kids through the window. She's afraid to go to mass one place she enjoyed going to. Denise have you any inspirational quotes I could use?

• Sad

Thumper

It's so self indulgent to think her story is some sort of mental inspiration to people. I'm sure it will give hope to some but will probably cause pain to more. I'm naturally pregnant at the mo after a lot of failed fertility treatment and I am under no illusion that when I announce it it will cause hurt to some people I care deeply about. I swear Denise would nearly sit on a fecking alter yo let people rub her bump for luck if she could. It's deluded.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hey guys let’s not turn this into vaccine Vs no vaccine - not trying to moderate, we won’t know factually for a while what the vaccine actually protects, and I say this as a long vaccinatedMS patient. What we do know would have prevented this was limiting contact & adhering to Covid safety.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I've admired her work ethic ect but she has shown another side here, ruthless and greed. the launch of a store that they all hyped up beforehand was never going to be Covid compliant.

Complete silence from Rachel. How long before she reminds everyone that the day she was there was Daniel 6 month anniversary.

• Heart
for someone who swore she understood the upset if infertility, she is fairly shoving her pregnancy 24/7 & sickeningly offering hospital bag advice
Strange isn't it..

Anyone here follow denise a long time ? She was one of the ones I praised... she always replied to dms... in detail if you asked a hair question .. always seemed lovely...never took gifted stuff...

But the last year its like looking at a different person... the oversaturation of beth on screen, taking alot of gifted stuff but being kinda sly about it(saying she's supporting businesses), the surprise pregnancy that I just don't believe...can't put mmy finger on it..but I feel she is being disengenuous about it somehow.., and after all her fertility struggles she is now shoving her bump everywhere, I really thought she wouldn't be this over the top online about the pregnancy knowing a huge % of her followers are on a fertility journey..(be happy of course but maybe tone it down a little)

Dunno, she just seems so different.

But I am delighted for her that she's pregnant x x

Vintagejelly

I’m new here. Have read the odd thread over different times but I actually joined so I could comment here.
I know Denise. Not very well but well enough to know she is genuinely that nice. An elderly relation of mine used to go to her before she went out on her own and started blogging etc and she had all the time in the world for her. She is honestly that nice in person. She works hard to be where she is and she deserves success. I do how ever agree that she showcases Beth way too much. It’s not safe for any child to be that easily recognised

Reactions: 14

Taylor17

VIP Member
So it's ok for Denise milk her pregnancy, for all it's worth without any trigger warnings.
She knows lots of followers have fertility issues but yet she expects people to be very careful about saying anything to her incase she's triggered about her size/weight issues. She's a hypocrite. I'd say everything in her life isn't as perfect as she would like everyone to believe. She's actually painful as this stage, rambling on and on and turning Beth into a smaller version of herself

Can we stop with the travel shaming?! If in wexford yesterday she was at an outdoor pumpkin patch, hardly the same as the bus.

Is everyone honestly staying to there own county, I don't think so lots of movement & its allowed

We are all being asked to restrict travelling when possible . Is going pumpkin picking necessary? And on an earlier point of yours on what planet is acting the eejit on a double decker bus seen as restricting your movements. Denise & Co had better pray to whoever or whatever they believe in thst they have not contracted covid after this debacle. Can you even begin to imagine what their contact tracing is going to be like? She went to Belfast to gain financially by boosting her profile. In a fucking pandemic. If you read it in a trashy novel you would be shaking your head in disbelief.

Misstree

I’m sorry but “we’re learning all the time”. She was spouting on her stories last week about all she’s learned about covid and she had to “educate” herself on all things covid and loving all the shares about how great she is to be sharing her story about a positive staff member!!! Yet today she’s learning 🤔 surely all that educating of herself last week she would have learned in closed doors with no ventilation a mask is used at all times......and that traveling across border isn’t recommended!!!! She hasn’t addressed the fact she lied to everyone saying she wore a mask at all times when in fact she was on other stories not wearing a mask!!! She grates on me!
All she ever does is talk utter shite ... so condascending .. “educating” herself on various topics & yet 7 months into a pandemic & she thought that travelling up north with her latest BFF Rachel Gorry was a clever thing to do ... eh proof that they are both actually as thick as each other!! These 2 are 2 of the greediest, self absorbed fools on insta right now & I sincerely hope that both of their families are safe after their blatant disregard for them by attending that farce last night!! Sickened by anyone who attended!!!

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Oh my God. Ireland' pregnancy and baby fair are actually promoting her. This is not a good example for pregnant women. View attachment 654947
I have no clue how her sharing her experience is helping others? Other than to warn people to not have massive amounts of contact with people and go up to Belfast where the Delta variant is rampant

tiredAndHungry

I’m no
Or one of her supportive (crazy) fans. 🤪
[/QUOTE
Defo not Denise, nor do I know her but people need to mind their own business! If it doesn’t impact you directly keep your nose to yourself, that’s all!!!
Says the person posting on a forum about someone else .

F*ck off - seriously - 18 months into a global pandemic , millions have died - they are dealing with customers (including vulnerable cancer patients) sitting in close contact for hours - with an air born disease.

oh the irony - 'keep your nose to yourself'- maybe if they kept there noses to themselves the saloons now wouldnt be riddled.

• Heart

Madamex

VIP Member
I have no words for her coming on this morning rubbing cream on her face while in hospital with covid barely able to breathe. What the actual f*ck is going on?
Also she has been extremely irresponsible and selfish.

Misstree

Oh you have to elaborate??
My hair started falling out .. like a bald patch .. so made an appointment to see her .. arrived and she wasn’t even there .. so some other yolk who had absolutely no interest in what I had to say “looked after me” ... in the middle of me speaking she actually turned away from me & started speaking to the customer in the next chair .. had a quick look at my scalp & said that it looked like there was hair growth ... my scalp was shiny there was no fucking hair ... I left so upset & my friend encouraged me to message Denise direct to tell her I wasn’t happy .. she apologised & asked me to go back which I did only for her to speak to me for about 4 minutes in total ... again seemed completely uninterested & not as sympathetic as she portrays on her stories .. asked me to buy some products which I’m ashamed to say I did .. but offered no follow up to see how I got on ... nothing .. just delighted with the sale ... and off I went on my Merry way with products that did absolutely nothing for me .. and a sour taste in my mouth from being treated so badly!

• Wow
  • Sad

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
She has absolutely been flouting guidelines. Just google the BPerfect event. Enough said
Exactly, out partying in Belfast last year for the BPerfect launch when thousands worldwide were loosing their lives. These people think they’re untouchable and it won’t happen to them. Irresponsible behaviour has led her to this situation and has put a lot of others at risk of serious illness that she has come into contact with. Too late to be coming online to educate people, it’s herself she should of educated and done everything to protect her unborn child.

Scruff

I really hope she and the baby are OK BUT I had a baby last year and do ye know how I avoided covid? By staying the hell at home, seeing no one and going nowhere. The amount of mixing she's done over the last few wks is shameful whether she's pregnant or not but fact she's pregnant makes the mixing even worse.

• Heart
I've always liked denise... still do I guess...but this beth ootd and hi guys every jaysus day is doin my head in... beth is only a child and I'm rolling my eyes when I hear her now which isnt fair as shes only a child..... she shouldn't be on social media this much... it's too much...