Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's ok for Denise milk her pregnancy, for all it's worth without any trigger warnings.
She knows lots of followers have fertility issues but yet she expects people to be very careful about saying anything to her incase she's triggered about her size/weight issues. She's a hypocrite. I'd say everything in her life isn't as perfect as she would like everyone to believe. She's actually painful as this stage, rambling on and on and turning Beth into a smaller version of herself

Reactions: 14
She says too much in front of that child.
She doesn't need to hear or know about most of the stuff she talks about. She's old before her time.

Reactions: 10
She says too much in front of that child.
She doesn't need to hear or know about most of the stuff she talks about. She's old before her time.
O stop and her clothes way to mature on her why cant she let her be a child.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed after that post about the weight thing. She's too much. And yes her taste is very traveller esque

Reactions: 11
Unfollowed after that post about the weight thing. She's too much. And yes her taste is very traveller esque
I wish she would just shut the duck up .. thinks she’s an expert on everything & this “be kind” and all the positivity tit is just so fake ... I’ve had first hand experience in her salon & let’s just say my experience there was nothing like what she portrays on Instagram!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I wish she would just shut the duck up .. thinks she’s an expert on everything & this “be kind” and all the positivity tit is just so fake ... I’ve had first hand experience in her salon & let’s just say my experience there was nothing like what she portrays on Instagram!
Oh you have to elaborate??

Reactions: 2
Oh you have to elaborate??
My hair started falling out .. like a bald patch .. so made an appointment to see her .. arrived and she wasn’t even there .. so some other yolk who had absolutely no interest in what I had to say “looked after me” ... in the middle of me speaking she actually turned away from me & started speaking to the customer in the next chair .. had a quick look at my scalp & said that it looked like there was hair growth ... my scalp was shiny there was no bleeping hair ... I left so upset & my friend encouraged me to message Denise direct to tell her I wasn’t happy .. she apologised & asked me to go back which I did only for her to speak to me for about 4 minutes in total ... again seemed completely uninterested & not as sympathetic as she portrays on her stories .. asked me to buy some products which I’m ashamed to say I did .. but offered no follow up to see how I got on ... nothing .. just delighted with the sale ... and off I went on my Merry way with products that did absolutely nothing for me .. and a sour taste in my mouth from being treated so badly!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My hair started falling out .. like a bald patch .. so made an appointment to see her .. arrived and she wasn’t even there .. so some other yolk who had absolutely no interest in what I had to say “looked after me” ... in the middle of me speaking she actually turned away from me & started speaking to the customer in the next chair .. had a quick look at my scalp & said that it looked like there was hair growth ... my scalp was shiny there was no bleeping hair ... I left so upset & my friend encouraged me to message Denise direct to tell her I wasn’t happy .. she apologised & asked me to go back which I did only for her to speak to me for about 4 minutes in total ... again seemed completely uninterested & not as sympathetic as she portrays on her stories .. asked me to buy some products which I’m ashamed to say I did .. but offered no follow up to see how I got on ... nothing .. just delighted with the sale ... and off I went on my Merry way with products that did absolutely nothing for me .. and a sour taste in my mouth from being treated so badly!
Actually doesn’t surprise me. Everything is the hard sel, she’s a great business woman but she hasn’t got an empathetic bone in her body. Hence how she’s tone deaf when it comes to how insensitively she announced her pregnancy. She built her business on the back of that RTE show which was IMO the main reason she signed up to do it.

Reactions: 6
Actually doesn’t surprise me. Everything is the hard sel, she’s a great business woman but she hasn’t got an empathetic bone in her body. Hence how she’s tone deaf when it comes to how insensitively she announced her pregnancy. She built her business on the back of that RTE show which was IMO the main reason she signed up to do it.
Doesn’t surprise me. I posted before about a bad experience a relative of mine had and got roasted and accused of being Claire!! Maybe the tide is turning against Denise at last!!

Reactions: 7
Castlecourt Shopping Centre was great 15/20 years ago, gone downhill in the last few years. Not quite the classy spot she makes it out to be. Last time I was there there were more units closed than opened.

Doesn’t surprise me. I posted before about a bad experience a relative of mine had and got roasted and accused of being Claire!! Maybe the tide is turning against Denise at last!!
It may have been said before but I reckon Claire was more in the right than thought.

Reactions: 7
Castlecourt Shopping Centre was great 15/20 years ago, gone downhill in the last few years. Not quite the classy spot she makes it out to be. Last time I was there there were more units closed than opened.

It may have been said before but I reckon Claire was more in the right than thought.
I think they are both a pair of chancers but never understood all the sheep standing up for Denise

Reactions: 3
I agree with everything you say except the great business woman part .. she’s an absolute sham! Idiot .. and don’t start me on her pronunciation of words “liherally” being the main one .. grates on my nerves 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Denise your kitchen is rotten and you showing it off like a show seal(no one is asking) i actually think, she thinks she is in her own reality show herself and the small one. "loads of ye asking where my dress is from, its DKNY" Yeah, how bleeping relatable. Toxic positivity with this one. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 12
Castlecourt is full of cheap tacky shops now, its most definitely not a classy establishment..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had an issue with a voudz product was told the hissing sound that it always there is the infrared heating sounds like a loose connection I won’t use it was very matter of fact and dismissive my cousin has one that makes no sound

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.