Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I like denise . But between the beth hi guys constantly and now posting literally every private moment and detail... it feels too much ..is nothing private anymore... shes absolutely gorgeous and I'm so happy for her but I dont need to see her basically naked .. and I'm not a prude at all.. just feels too much... keep something private like
Her kid is incredibly annoying. I know it’s a horrible thing to say but she’s over exposed online. No innocence left

Reactions: 14

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I feel for her too she may not have had enough of a window to get the vaccine as cut off is 34 weeks I think, but on the other hand herself and Beth were in Covid Perfect last week, I read on the Bperfect thread Covid is rampant among them!!
The cut off is 36 weeks. I just think if you are unvaccinated and pregnant you should be limiting your contacts and not going to places where the cases are high. Especially when you have prayed for and manifested this baby as much as she has.

Femma

Chatty Member
I know! Like it’s not cute and funny.... it’s just annoying and nobody wants to see it 🙄 these kids are overexposed and they don’t know any better now
Can barely stand my own children at the best of times God helpis 😒😅, ..... last thing I want to see are other people's doing pretentious hauls and ootd.

• Haha

gmm1288

‘I probably brought it on myself’. Yes, yes you did Denise. Dont act so surprised. Where did scoffing at restrictions, having covid & potentially harming her unborn baby fit into her ‘manifesting’? After a year and a half of covid talk worldwide she is finally getting a wake up call - a very bloody hard one at that. Its awful to think that her babies life is in danger and all she had to do was stay the fuck home. I hope to god the baby is ok. I dont even want to think of the unnecessary stress that baby will be born under. God almighty does she not have an ounce of shame about her. Im sure she is devastated and anxious & I wish her the best but I hope now she will see ‘manifesting’ works both ways (comes in the form of karma) and wind her neck in a bit

• Heart

BeachLily

Unfollowed her today. I'm fed up of all the passive aggressive warnings not to say anything negative about the insta huns. She clearly read something she didn't like about herself as she's posted a couple of digs over the past few days. Sorry Denise but that's not how it works. Whilst I don't agree with anyone trolling or sending viscous messages to anyone, discussing someone negatively on a forum like this is very different trolling or bullying. If we question anything on their pages we get blocked, if we say anything they don't agree with blocked. If they're begging for products or lying about products and we call them out - blocked. We are entitled to comment on public figures we don't like / agree with and they are entitled not to visit tattle or other groups. They can't stand that they can't control these pages and anyone who isn't sycophantic towards them.

• Heart

Misstree

Its not travel shaming! Its the fact that only the night before she was part of an absolutely disgraceful party with way too many people in attendance, no social distancing etc. So really, instead of taking a risk that she could have or could be a carrier of Covid, it was acceptable to hop in her car and drive to Wexford!! I don’t think that’s acceptable in any way, shape or form! If she isn’t working this week in order to ‘protect’ het staff and clients,., she should have had the cop on not to be travelling to Wexford.. or maybe Covid doesn’t like pumpkin patches 🤨
I don’t think covid strikes on a Saturday either because she was able to work on Saturday .. but will take this week off so as not to jeopardise her staff & clients!! The thickness is on another level! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Garxx

I think people with a large following like Denise need to be very careful with stuff like this. I'm generally a believer in the whole "the universe is unfolding exactly as intended" philosophy and its something I try to be mindful of when I'm going through a tough time but sometimes life is shit and horrible and unfair and its OK to think of it like that. I know Denise has had tough times and it's great that it's worked out for her but I think she needs to be careful with this unconditional positive attitude and telling people that where they are is exactly where they are supposed to be. There could be people watching her stories who are terminally ill, have just lost a child or a pregnancy, could be in the grip of a severe mental health crisis and don't want to see tomorrow. I know they are extreme examples but that's the way life is and this toxic positivity, manifesting shite is so unhealthy and unhelpful.

I'm concious that it's not just Denise at this, they're all at it lately with their manifesting. But her speech this morning just really bothered me!
Couldn’t agree more, she is so dangerous and toxic! It’s so easy to say that nonsense if u are in a good point in your life!! If You were in a bad situation, she basically is saying you deserve it as you put negative thoughts into the universe. I had to unfollow her due to the smugness, show offs and the over exposure of her child- it makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I just watched Brendans stories about the store opening and it’s more maddening that he’s not addressing the real issue and he’s essentially blaming the crowds for turning up 🙄
No Brendan the issue is the gobshites you call ‘staff’ practically licking each other on an open top bus 😡😡 What an absolute moron I hope more instahuns have the balls to walk away!

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Maybe she should just be happy for herself instead of coming on telling people if they're grateful for what they have good things will happen & that they might even have a baby.
She needs to f off and enjoy her pregnancy. Not long ago she was telling people to trust science cos it gave her a baby now people just need to be grateful and they might have one.
Yeah I agree. No one is bitter Denise is pregnant but her insensitivity towards those who are struggling to conceive is shocking

• Heart

Carlyq92

Sorry now, not sticking up for them by any means but the absolute dragging the likes of Aoibhe and Grace get for using their kids as content when this one is ten times worse is mad. It's one thing your child having an interest in fashion, that's totally normal, and by all means if it's what she's into, encourage it, let her post... but protect her, do it to a private account locked down to strictly friends and family!!! I don't care how good a businesswoman she supposedly is, or how responsive she is to messages etc., she is a dose. The amount that child features on her feed is neither normal, nor acceptable - it's exploitative. God love her if the little one decides she doesn't want to be on Mammys page anymore, Denise will be screwed if she hasn't got her real life doll to rack up the likes and engagement 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Jellybb

VIP Member
I think this is a stark warning for pregnant women (like myself ) that are waiting until after the baby is born to limit their contacts/shield as much as possible.😳 She is absolutely entitled to wait until the baby is born to get her vaccine as there isn’t enough evidence or time to see what kind of effects it may have on a baby who’s mother was jabbed whilst pregnant, so I completely understand her reasons for not getting vaccinated. Hopefully everything will go to plan and herself and the baby will be ok 🙏🏾🤞

Scruff

She was on last night showing an awful pair of white runners than cost 5 or 600 euro. Telling people to save if there's something they really want. She needs to read the room. People are surviving on pup payments at the moment pretty much saving to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table.
She's completely divorced from reality, trying to push people to buy her glorified hair curler for mothers day, her totally over the top birthday for her spoiled child and now telling people to save for things they want like she apparently did to get those awful runners.
I hope it all stays fine for you Denise.

Whodoithinkiam

That was last year. She was working all day with those girls Monday I don't see what the issue is with the meal. People like danni the mammi who has broke them for the past 18 months constantly even last weekend a party bus full of people drunk isn't getting as much hate.
Yes but danni the mammi (no idea who she is ) isn’t 9 months pregnant now in labour and putting all those midwives and nurses etc at risk . I think the point here is if you don’t want to keep yourself and family safe then that is your own personal choice but when the repercussions of your actions (getting covid ) now puts people at risk in a vulnerable environment then it is other people’s business 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t lay any blame on Denise for choosing not to get the vaccine , my sister in law is pregnant and has chosen not to and I’d probably do the same if I was pregnant but i think she could have been more careful with her circle and kept it small to family and close friends in the run up to giving birth so as not to put herself and her baby at risk first and foremost but also to think of the healthcare staff that have been on the front line of this pandemic since it started ! She needs medical attention now from various different healthcare workers , those healthcare workers are now at risk and in turn their families are at risk and that I think is what people are upset about . I wish Denise and the baby a safe delivery , she has been on my mind since I watched her stories yesterday and I can’t imagine what she must be going through . Obviously she didn’t go out purposely trying to catch covid , no one is saying that but I think maybe in hindsight she could have been a bit more responsible with the amount of contacts she has had over the last week . I’m praying baby arrives safe and that she is ok ❤

#obsssessed

VIP Member
For someone who thinks she is an advocate for IVF she actually hasn't a clue. Zero education on it. No bother eye fucking herself but couldn't get a spelling right.
Just cos she’s been through ivf doesn’t make her an expert like I’ve had a couple of c sections but I’m not a surgeon now 😂😂

• Haha

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Such a show off. "I always get asked about my kitchen bits" you wouldn't get asked unless you put them on Instagram. She thinks she's no instahun but she's every bit as the rest of them with her traveller bling style house. And her grammar/spelling is atrocious, you'd think for her business she'd get it right. No word of the "outdoor room" these days, I'd say it's like an igloo out there, even with the lovely weather these days. The room with the swing seat you'd want a ladder to get up to 🤣
Her toxic positivity makes me want to puke. "Keep your head high" - fuck off you liar.

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
U can still catch covid even when vaccinated so no point beating her up over that. It's an untested trial vaccine. Her decision.
What I will say is that she just said she brought it on herself. Manifested a baby then manifested covid because her page is there to teach us 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Absolute shit buzz having to be alone having the baby. Wouldn't wish bad on anyone. As much as she does my tits in.
It is not an untested trial vaccine.

god love her, labour with covid will be no joke. Let’s hope they are both ok.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
I got my hair done by Denise ages ago and we were chatting about college etc and she told me she has a Masters in hairdressing and from that day on I was like “what is this woman on about” 😂 She talked about it as if she has a Level 9.

I’m probably being petty but it really annoyed me, didn’t say a word to her though about it.

• Haha

Wonderwall

She said this morning she had her mask on all the time ( or something to that effect). So it must be an invisible mask she is wearing on the bperfect story
Screenshot_20201002-160238_Instagram.jpg

• Wow