Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a bleeping covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.
The hse states a close contact is someone who has been in close contact two days/48 hours before the person becomes symptomatic. So saying those who were in contact with Denise up to two weeks ago a totally over the top

Has a close contact changed from 10 to 14 days to 48 hours? Genuine question btw
Yes. I know as I was queried about being a close contact of a work colleague who was positive. It’s 48 hours before symptoms appear or for someone who is asymptotic, 24 hours before a positive test.

Has a close contact changed from 10 to 14 days to 48 hours? Genuine question btw
Yes. I know as I was queried about being a close contact of a work colleague who was positive. It’s 48 hours before symptoms appear or for someone who is asymptotic, 24 hours before a positive test.

Reactions: 1
Guys, come on. She’s in a maternity hosp. If she has a temp they’re looking after her. Denise is loving the views on this- nobody needs to be worried that she’s not being looked after. She will be fully aware of what the plans & options are but will post cryptic or leading posts to keep up the views. So many kind honest worried people here concerned- please, don’t mistake someone’s obsession with Instagram for someone in actual distress. ❤
She's gained over 5000 followers since her story went up . I go to the coombe all the time couldn't be in a better place high risk myself . She would want to calm down on the gram while like this .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I do like Denise and she has been very helpful through my own IVF journey but I have to say I think not getting the vaccine and been out and about at the rate she did was silly! I got the vaccine and I will say it was such a tough decision like I’m sure it was for most pregnant women but god after watching that I’m glad I did. I feel me and my baby are a little safer now.
I honestly hope they get that baby out ASAP!

Reactions: 7
Guys, come on. She’s in a maternity hosp. If she has a temp they’re looking after her. Denise is loving the views on this- nobody needs to be worried that she’s not being looked after. She will be fully aware of what the plans & options are but will post cryptic or leading posts to keep up the views. So many kind honest worried people here concerned- please, don’t mistake someone’s obsession with Instagram for someone in actual distress. ❤
Well said @brandambassador she still manages to manipulate even when going through something terrible

• Heart
Hey guys let’s not turn this into vaccine Vs no vaccine - not trying to moderate, we won’t know factually for a while what the vaccine actually protects, and I say this as a long vaccinatedMS patient. What we do know would have prevented this was limiting contact & adhering to Covid safety.

Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for the staff dealing with her can you imagion if they saw her on insta and all the carry on.

Reactions: 4
Hey guys let’s not turn this into vaccine Vs no vaccine - not trying to moderate, we won’t know factually for a while what the vaccine actually protects, and I say this as a long vaccinatedMS patient. What we do know would have prevented this was limiting contact & adhering to Covid safety.
Exactly not having the vaccine isn't really the issue it's the complete disregard for limiting contacts.

Reactions: 11
I agree. Even when you get the vaccine they still tell you to behave as though you were not vaccinated. Eg wearing masks, limiting contacts etc

{QUOTE="Scruff, post: 5544159, member: 110666"]
I'm thinking someone was reading here and for damage control they closed up shop.
[/QUOTE]
Wise decision as no doubt some nutter from here would stick their nose in and report them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
To be honest the Pelo story is not good enough, businesses need to be upfront saying "just to be extra careful" is not taking responsibility, as soon as Denise was positive the Salons should have closed. Denise was out with all the Newbridge staff in Judge Roy Beans on Tuesday night.

I do hope Denise & the baby are OK, but her actions have been pure selfish & I'll say it again turning it into some sort of bizarre educational spin is just ridiculous. Tagging Pippa O'connor in a story, hopping Pippa reshares its just daft.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has deleted a post off her grid - not sure which one but when I refreshed the page to look the number of posts refreshed to one less - was definitely within the last 2-4 posts
Was the picture of her and the team out for dinner on the grid?

Reactions: 2
I'm thinking someone was reading here and for damage control they closed up shop.
Wise decision as no doubt some nutter from here would stick their nose in and report them.
[/QUOTE]

HAHA some nutter?
I have a family member with cancer and if I found out that they were put at risk by a business out of pure stupidity and selfishness I would take that business down. Make no mistake about it!!!! Maybe that makes me a nutter but I would have every consequence possible placed on the owner. People need to trust that they are safe when they go to these places.

Reactions: 15
To be honest the Pelo story is not good enough, businesses need to be upfront saying "just to be extra careful" is not taking responsibility, as soon as Denise was positive the Salons should have closed. Denise was out with all the Newbridge staff in Judge Roy Beans on Tuesday night.

I do hope Denise & the baby are OK, but her actions have been pure selfish & I'll say it again turning it into some sort of bizarre educational spin is just ridiculous. Tagging Pippa O'connor in a story, hopping Pippa reshares its just daft.
Was it Tuesday night? Then surely all those with her are close contacts? It sounds like her symptoms started ok Wednesday evening.

[/QUOTE]
Hardly a nutter for reporting people not following the guidelines after a positive test and putting others at risk!

Reactions: 6
I hope everyone taking the piss is reported. Her staff will now be out of work. They will have to claim enhanced illness benefit which for some will mean less pay

Reactions: 2
ok - well first of all , you may want to pull back on your combative tone. Its unnecassary.

let me walk you through the timeline as I understood her to have said to explained - and why I believe Denise was lying over Beths test -

morning - beth goes into camp perfectly healthy.
evevning - beth comes home with a cough at 5 . ( my assumption camp must have been over after 5 was this the day of judge roy beans )

so beth comes in at 5 with a cough - do you think Denise took her for a test straight away? I can only speak from my own experience but with young children i woudl sit and watch them for a few hours first or id have had my child up getting a test every week.

so all that so say denies took beth straight out of camp for a test tuesday evening. she arrives at the test center at what time 6 ?
how long do you think it was before she got the results - i can only say the same day i waiting 26 hours. so by my logic would have been wednesday night for result.

if you believe Denise who has clearly been a covid Denier - went from her child having a perfectly healthy child put into camp to having the results of a covid test within 12 hours - then thats cool.

but when someone is trying to sell me something - i like to use my critical thinking. And she was selling.

Reactions: 8
And Denise is always saying her team around her are amazing, that it's not her it's them! So why on earth when you are 9 months pregnant could she not ask one of her team to oversee the Belfast salon opening. And definitely no need for her to be in Dublin or Newbridge Salons.

Sorry it was Monday night
What a absolute tit show….. all sitting on top of each other…. Shame on Denise and shame on judge Roy beans for allowing this to happen on the premises. Money over lives. Let’s just hope all is ok from this, staff and clients…

Reactions: 12
He’s deffo age cohort. Not to say he won’t test positive at a later stage/
My friend had covid as did her kids but her husband never tested positive
Same as my friend , he husband and 4 kids caught covid and she slept in the bed with her husband they all isolated at home together and she never tested positive , it’s mental ! She ended up having to self isolate at home for a month where are they were allowed out and about after 14 days but the hse kept bringing her for a test , they couldn’t believe she never caught it given she was in the bed with her husband and taking care of the smaller kids kissing and cuddling etc . It’s real crazy I can’t get my head around it 🥴 this was just after Xmas when there was a huge spike !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.