Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not at all.
We shouldn't rest until every last one of them pay with their businesses, their lives and their mental health 🙄

Seriously you people are scarily bitter.
You seem scarily tolerant of their complete disregard of the other peoples businesses & lives that they put at risk by attending that absolute tit show in Belfast! I’m interested to hear how you think that “us people” are scarily bitter to be outraged at their blatant disregard for everybody in the country trying to the right thing & obey guidelines when we have seen the devastation that the last few months has had on so many people!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dannithemammy another Ba, feeling sorry for herself that she can’t go to centre parcs , she was laughting at doing. A runner the night before Kildare was lockdown , after been away on loads of beaks around ireland this summer,
Always moaning , the minute lockdown Announced, on complaining she couldn’t get away again , after been on countless breaks this year ,

Reactions: 2
Always moaning , the minute lockdown Announced, on complaining she couldn’t get away again , after been on countless breaks this year ,
Oh dannithemammy 😂😂 more like dannitheunfaithful. watch your man around her.... even if she is your best friend 😡😡😡.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh dannithemammy 😂😂 more like dannitheunfaithful. watch your man around her.... even if she is your best friend 😡😡😡.
This thread is a bit wild for just throwing bits & pieces out there? We had Denise's husband a "gangster" now a not very well known "blogger/ ba" is apparently unfaithful? Any deets to actually support your statement ?

Reactions: 3
Saw this was set up this morning for those interested

Does anyone else think Denise is just mad for money 💰💰 also she is obsessed with Erin mcGregor who hasn't worked as a hair stylist in years but Denise treats her as an equal. Erin will be down in pelo doing curly blowdrys yet 🤣 I would much prefer if Denise did insta lives with her own staff on the floor who know what there talking about about instead of having Erin trying to act professional and classy

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Denise is just mad for money 💰💰 also she is obsessed with Erin mcGregor who hasn't worked as a hair stylist in years but Denise treats her as an equal. Erin will be down in pelo doing curly blowdrys yet 🤣 I would much prefer if Denise did insta lives with her own staff on the floor who know what there talking about about instead of having Erin trying to act professional and classy
I would never put the words “professional & classy” in the same sentence as Erin McGregor 😂 cannot stand listening to her talking utter shite .. which is why herself & Newbridge’s positivity guru Denise are such good pals cos they are both addicted to spouting shite! Both as irritating as each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erin also gets her hair done for free in Heissons . I’ve been there when she has been there . She has zero brand loyalty and hasn’t worked in years ... she is rough as houses ..

Also on the late late If it was “ Irish brands “ how come the amazing voduz wasnt shown ? Is that because buying something from
China and sticking a label on it - but selling it in ireland doesn’t make it irish ? Surprised now Denise missed that

Reactions: 5
Erin also gets her hair done for free in Heissons . I’ve been there when she has been there . She has zero brand loyalty and hasn’t worked in years ... she is rough as houses ..

Also on the late late If it was “ Irish brands “ how come the amazing voduz wasnt shown ? Is that because buying something from
China and sticking a label on it - but selling it in ireland doesn’t make it irish ? Surprised now Denise missed that
They only featured actual Irish products. Most of what the floggers are flogging are imports which adds very little to the economy or jobs compared to actual Irish manufacturers

Reactions: 3

Erin must go from salon to salon to get freebies. I know she's looked after in Studio Dolls . Not sure if its because her friends and her daughter work there or because of her celebrity (ahem) status .

Reactions: 1
I missed Denise's stories yesterday, only caught the end of them today. What is the story with an ex bf who passed away? And she mentions an eating disorder?

I missed Denise's stories yesterday, only caught the end of them today. What is the story with an ex bf who passed away? And she mentions an eating disorder?
I don’t watch her stories at the mo but in the past she’s mentioned a bf that died in a car accident many years ago 😢

Reactions: 1
His death triggered an eating disorder. She was dieting and exercising in an extreme way. She said she went out with him for 5 years, they travelled the world together. She was with her husband as a teenager and got back together with him a good bit after the boyfriend died. It sounds like the man who died was the love of her life.

Yeah they were in oz together. She mentioned him on her stories before.. really sad. I think it was an accident

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.