Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise said tonight she was training as a tricolagist with London college. That's going to ruffle Claire baldings feathers. Is it the same training they are getting??

Reactions: 2
Dragging up this thread but has anyone seen her child on insta this week doing a fashion challenge. Awful. She's 5 or 6. Way too young for the way she's going on.

Reactions: 7
Yes I have seen her. way to young to be on Instagram like that .plus wasn't denise looking for child size high heels. Have to to.say some of those clothes she wears are horrible

Reactions: 3
Yes I have seen her. way to young to be on Instagram like that .plus wasn't denise looking for child size high heels. Have to to.say some of those clothes she wears are horrible
I had to unfollow just felt it became all about beth. Ive enough of my own kids to be looking at - felt like she was exploiting her at times.

Reactions: 9
Yes your right it's all Beth...I.was looking at her stories and see that denise granddad has passed away so I would imagine she will quite for a few days

Reactions: 1
Putting fake tan on a child ffs, she’s destroying the poor child , she’s like a mini adults , it’s actually awful to watch

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't see her mention her grandad had passed away, that's v tough.
Her daughter is way too grown up for her age. What will she be like when she's a teenager. All the "Hi guys" etc. And yes Denise wanted recommendations as to where she could get high heeled black shoes for her 5 Yr old birthday cos apparently all she wants for her birthday is high heels. Wtf. Would she not like a lol doll.

She treats the child like a toy, it's so, so, so wrong.

She carries on alarming, is very sly & yet doesn't seem to get half the hate some do

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes your right it's all Beth...I.was looking at her stories and see that denise granddad has passed away so I would imagine she will quite for a few days
I seen she announced in the middle of her stories today .. after the child did her “ootd” that her grandad passed away at 1am this morning .. it was all said in a very matter of fact fashion, and then said she’s looking forward to see how the cremation will work .. and then straight on to talking about the child & the tan!!! I found it completely bizarre tbh .. have a little respect for her grandad who has just passed by staying the duck off social media for at least the day .. said she wants to keep her Instagram a positive space .. unreal!! R.I.P to the poor man .. another life taken by covid 😢

Shes having a date night now with Beth..
Your right should stay off social media..when my sister passed I wasn't on soical media till about a week later ..a d even then it was only reply to messages etc

I seen she announced in the middle of her stories today .. after the child did her “ootd” that her grandad passed away at 1am this morning .. it was all said in a very matter of fact fashion, and then said she’s looking forward to see how the cremation will work .. and then straight on to talking about the child & the tan!!! I found it completely bizarre tbh .. have a little respect for her grandad who has just passed by staying the duck off social media for at least the day .. said she wants to keep her Instagram a positive space .. unreal!! R.I.P to the poor man .. another life taken by covid 😢
unfollowed this evening... can’t be doing with the ‘Hi Guys’ from the child.. add in the fake tan on a 5 year old, the high heels and then casually throwing in my grandad died and I am ‘excited’ to see the whole cremation thing... what is wrong with this woman??

Reactions: 10
unfollowed this evening... can’t be doing with the ‘Hi Guys’ from the child.. add in the fake tan on a 5 year old, the high heels and then casually throwing in my grandad died and I am ‘excited’ to see the whole cremation thing... what is wrong with this woman??
I know ... I found the whole thing completely bizarre .. maybe she doesn’t want to be talking too much about the devastation that COVID has caused after her trip to Belfast in the midst of the pandemic .. remember that!!!

• Heart
I know ... I found the whole thing completely bizarre .. maybe she doesn’t want to be talking too much about the devastation that COVID has caused after her trip to Belfast in the midst of the pandemic .. remember that!!!
Gosh, thats very true.. totally forgot about that sh&t storm

I've always liked denise... genuinely.... but I had to re watch that sentence 4 times cause I couldnt believe what I was hearing .. excited to see how the cremation is done...
And then hi guys etc etc from beth... nah.. not for me anymore

Reactions: 4
The children being paraded on Instagram is disturbing. There's something very common about it all. She's definitely a pageant mother in the making. I have zero interest in the kids of Instagram. It's a bore fest. It's also easy viewing access for every paedophile in the country. These mother's know this too but choose to rationalise that side of things. The bit of fame is obviously worth it.

Reactions: 9
Thank god it not just me!She drives me insane showcasing Beth - tagging supervalu when they are foodshopping ffs!Looking forward to going to a cremation.And then pushing the fake tan!Yes Beth is very special to her but she is no more special than any other child.She is a very lucky little girl with her designer gear and all the freebies.Denise needs to take that child off Instagram - she is totally overexposed!I don't even put pics up of my kids never mind videos.The video ofBeth singing the Britney songs- we get it.She's amazing 🙄

• Heart
Thank god it not just me!She drives me insane showcasing Beth - tagging supervalu when they are foodshopping ffs!Looking forward to going to a cremation.And then pushing the fake tan!Yes Beth is very special to her but she is no more special than any other child.She is a very lucky little girl with her designer gear and all the freebies.Denise needs to take that child off Instagram - she is totally overexposed!I don't even put pics up of my kids never mind videos.The video ofBeth singing the Britney songs- we get it.She's amazing 🙄
She is painful 😖 I 100% agree about the child .. she’s 5 years old .. let her be a child for Christ sake .. and take her off social media ... it’s no place for children .. in fact sometimes it’s no place for adults with their pathetic carry on 👊🏼

What happened with her ‘ice baby’?? She was supposed to be going for ivf again but I stopped following her after the Belfast drama so didn’t hear what happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.