Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely I've always felt they are just from a catalogue, as you say no visits to a factory ect, there was issues at the start of the name rubbing off, she mentioned herself that when you actually develop a new product it requires 10,000 as a minimum order. This was in relation to the spray that she said she developed herself.
She's just trying to rip off the colour wow spray. She did in her hat design it

Reactions: 3
I
had to get my friend to have a look she said she skipped most of storys today coz Beth was eating cookie or something and my friend wants to know is denise trying to get supervalu to sponsor Beth as she keeps tagging them

Reactions: 1
I'm v tempted to get a straighter and her new heat spray for xmas!🙊😂
I wouldn’t touch a bperfect, voduz / Pelo or MRS product with a barge pole after the carry on of the inconsiderate fools only a few short weeks ago!! Not a hope .. no matter how much I wanted it .. there’s always an alternative & I would rather support a business or product that didn’t choose to jeopardise so many people’s health over pure greed!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even after the Belfast antics???
I don't think Denise knew what would happen in Belfast.
I think they genuinely had planned a social distance event and it went very wrong.
Shes not some newbie on the scene she works hard for what she has. So I would still be open to supporting her if I had the extra cash. Which I don't at the moment!😅 I know my view isn't popular but I still like Denise...... don't know any of the others involved really too much so no plan's on buying any of their products.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have the straightener and it’s amazing, way better than my two ghd’s I gave it to my hairdresser to try out and she is a diehard ghd fan and even she agreed it’s way better

Reactions: 5
I'm v tempted to get a straighter and her new heat spray for xmas!🙊😂
I have the hairdryer, straightener and the Spectrum wand and I have to say I love them all. I was a ghd girl always but the straightener is miles better in my opinion

I asked on the sassy ladies page for advice on her products and can't find the thread now.....

Reactions: 2
I’m the same love the products, genuinely think she’s a nice person, you can see the kindness come through in her daughter too

• Haha
  • Angry
Wonder will Denise and “her team” leave clients abusive messages when they send in a query like last lockdown...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.