Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did break guidelines from the outset. Down in wexford for wherever her mobile is when the rest of us adhered to travel restriction from our homes. Be perfect in Belfast....dinner the last night at a table wedged with people no social distancing and breaking the guidelines with the number of people at the table. Just to name a few
That was last year. She was working all day with those girls Monday I don't see what the issue is with the meal. People like danni the mammi who has broke them for the past 18 months constantly even last weekend a party bus full of people drunk isn't getting as much hate.

Reactions: 4
That was last year. She was working all day with those girls Monday I don't see what the issue is with the meal. People like danni the mammi who has broke them for the past 18 months constantly even last weekend a party bus full of people drunk isn't getting as much hate.
That's my point. She broke them from the beginning right the way through

But Danni isn’t pregnant.. I’m not saying what she done was right either but really Denise should have put her unborn childs health before everything else

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Half of the South is up the North every weekend. The South is also riddled with the delta variant
All the more reason she should have been more careful if ‘the south is riddled with the delta variant’. Anyway its pointless you sticking up for her because she admitted herself yesterday she brought it on herself - her words.

I don't follow her but someone pregnant sent me a story. As they were scared when they seen it. I have to say I don't know the ins outs and whatevers but to be honest God help the girl you can see the fear in her eyes no one deserves to go through that fear when having a baby. She sounded so sick and I hope it goes the very best way for her.
Wouldn’t wish this on her but if she has been more sensible / cautious she wouldn’t be in this position

Reactions: 2
Yes but danni the mammi (no idea who she is ) isn’t 9 months pregnant now in labour and putting all those midwives and nurses etc at risk . I think the point here is if you don’t want to keep yourself and family safe then that is your own personal choice but when the repercussions of your actions (getting covid ) now puts people at risk in a vulnerable environment then it is other people’s business 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t lay any blame on Denise for choosing not to get the vaccine , my sister in law is pregnant and has chosen not to and I’d probably do the same if I was pregnant but i think she could have been more careful with her circle and kept it small to family and close friends in the run up to giving birth so as not to put herself and her baby at risk first and foremost but also to think of the healthcare staff that have been on the front line of this pandemic since it started ! She needs medical attention now from various different healthcare workers , those healthcare workers are now at risk and in turn their families are at risk and that I think is what people are upset about . I wish Denise and the baby a safe delivery , she has been on my mind since I watched her stories yesterday and I can’t imagine what she must be going through . Obviously she didn’t go out purposely trying to catch covid , no one is saying that but I think maybe in hindsight she could have been a bit more responsible with the amount of contacts she has had over the last week . I’m praying baby arrives safe and that she is ok ❤

Reactions: 13
Surely while working together they should have been wearing masks, socially distancing, having screens between them? I don't think she's getting hate at all to be honest. She blatantly ignored guidelines, took zero protection for herself and her baby and is now setting herself up as some sort of martyr that's here to educate the masses. Everyone here has been saying that they wish her and the baby well, with many pointing out how reckless her actions have been. I think that's a pretty hard point to dispute to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's her head so far up her own bum 🙄

She talks like this induction is specific to covid and bringing people on this journey with her... induction is a very standard process. Its like she wants to be the authority on it and the saviour of labouring mothers.

I too hope she and the baby are OK but I can't forgive or ignore her irresponsible and reckless actions from start of the pandemic up to the present. She has made a serious of ridiculous decisions and for a woman who fought so hard to be a mother I can't understand how she would take those risks.

And I'm annoyed that Mark is up and down the street. What a dope. At a hospital. If his wife cares so much about pregnant women she should remind him not to expose them to the same fate walking the streets at a maternity hospital.

Reactions: 10
Wishing her all the best, I hope baby is good and arrives safe!
but such a idiot! With a blessing like that after her long journey of fertility heartbreak, most people would have wrapped themselves in Cottenwool for the last few weeks of pregnancy! Especially in a COVID world!But not our Denise!

Reactions: 5
She
She's her head so far up her own bum 🙄

She talks like this induction is specific to covid and bringing people on this journey with her... induction is a very standard process. Its like she wants to be the authority on it and the saviour of labouring mothers.

I too hope she and the baby are OK but I can't forgive or ignore her irresponsible and reckless actions from start of the pandemic up to the present. She has made a serious of ridiculous decisions and for a woman who fought so hard to be a mother I can't understand how she would take those risks.

And I'm annoyed that Mark is up and down the street. What a dope. At a hospital. If his wife cares so much about pregnant women she should remind him not to expose them to the same fate walking the streets at a maternity hospital.
Have you seen her photos and listened to her last eat snaps? She’s the pregnancy god 🙄🙄

Can anyone start a new tread?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.