Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whaaaaaaat? spill that tea girl
During last lockdown someone I know messaged Whitehall salon to ask what colour they use. Got a load of voice notes laughing and jeering as a reply. Then they had the audacity a couple of weeks later to contact her to ask if she wanted to buy colour. Unprofessional money hungry arseholes

• Wow
Reactions: 6
During last lockdown someone I know messaged Whitehall salon to ask what colour they use. Got a load of voice notes laughing and jeering as a reply. Then they had the audacity a couple of weeks later to contact her to ask if she wanted to buy colour. Unprofessional money hungry arseholes
That you Claire 🤨😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure Jan

Reactions: 2
I really don't believe this??! As the pelo page is all one? Secondly, laughing & jeering are you sure it wasn't a mistaken message? If laughing etc...

Why try & defame a business?

Reactions: 1
I really don't believe this??! As the pelo page is all one? Secondly, laughing & jeering are you sure it wasn't a mistaken message? If laughing etc...

Why try & defame a business?
It’s not defamation if it happened

Does anyone remember during the first lockdown LauraB Mua put a video up showing how she cuts her son's hair at home, Denise came on the next day ranting about people posting videos of Diy haircuts, how dare the and it's making a mockery of the years she spent training blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Denise must be reading here 😂😂 she says it's her home and she puts Beth on her stories because she wants to

I might be wording this wrong but does anyone else find the things and clothes she gets Beth very "Showy" and "Insta perfect" ....... Iv a little girl the same age and most of the time at home she's covered in paint /marker ( Art mad) or running round the house with non brushed hair and some sort of fancy dress on her . Maybe I'm being too critical I just find those videos very unrelatable with Denise at home . Sorry I'm not trying to be mean just an observation

Reactions: 5
How long do you suggest we stay outraged?
Can't answer for anyone else. Until justification for those peoples actions in Belfast can sit with me. Trying to comfort elderly parents who can't see their grandchildren only through the window and that I can't see a sick and dying relative I'll continue to be enraged. I'll never get time back to spend with these people. Here we are coming to Christmas in a level 5 lockdown. The opening of the Belfast shop was unnecessary, greedy and bad management

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
There is just something about denise I can't take to .she puts Beth up to the whole Instagram thing sometimes u can see Beth's been told what to say .and they way she dress her as well not overly keen on she must spe d her days washing clothes

Reactions: 11
Beth wants to be on her social media account so she puts her on?since when do we let our 5 year olds dictate and we have to do everything they say?? Who’s the mother here? That’s complete tit! She over exposes that child and it’s disgraceful!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.