Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest pose of Beth..🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
its ok ‘guys’ mommy can tell you all about the fashion challenge 🙈 cos the ‘ceremony’ isn’t til Monday, sure we have plenty of time to sell products and let the 5 year old ‘model’ stuff other kids and parents can inly dream of!! 😡😡

Reactions: 4
its ok ‘guys’ mommy can tell you all about the fashion challenge 🙈 cos the ‘ceremony’ isn’t til Monday, sure we have plenty of time to sell products and let the 5 year old ‘model’ stuff other kids and parents can inly dream of!! 😡😡
Sickening really!! But she’s trying to keep her insta a positive place .. so just keep selling & promoting her tat .. and ignore the fact that a member of her family just passed away from covid .. this is such bizarre weird behaviour .. from Newbridge’s positivity guru 👊🏼👊🏼

Reactions: 5
Can't believe she still posting I thought she take a day or two off .but I suppose Beth wants to be on and show us her clothes

Reactions: 2
Can't believe she still posting I thought she take a day or two off .but I suppose Beth wants to be on and show us her clothes
so did I... but guess ‘granda’ would want her snd Beth to carry on posing and selling Voduz... 🤔 anyone else excited for the cremation and ‘ceremony’ 😂😂

Reactions: 3
so did I... but guess ‘granda’ would want her snd Beth to carry on posing and selling Voduz... 🤔 anyone else excited for the cremation and ‘ceremony’ 😂😂
This just proves what a fake she is .. that she can continue on Instagram with hardly a mention of her poor grandfather who has not even been cremated yet, and she claims she was so close to .. all smiles & selling & step counting on the fit bit .. what the actual duck is wrong with her!! In my opinion, she is being completely disrespectful to her entire family & has proven to me what I already knew .. she’s an insincere, fake hole!

It's shocking how much she's pushing her daughter into having a social media presence. She was going on yesterday about how she's her only child so all her focus goes on her. Lots of people have one child, they're not treated like a teenager from the age of 4. She also said she loves how her daughter questions her on everything. Another way to describe that is being a little brat as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 9
Finally people are starting to see through this one!!!! Thought it was just me for a long time, unfollowed her when used the child for bperfect sales with the promise of smyths vouchers ages ago, messaged her and she said it's only a bit of fun! That was the start of it, she's gotten away with so much because she had people fooled, she broke lock down restrictions way before the Belfast trip, last year had a party for all her staff, put it up showing them all pissed on top of each other then deleted most of it, I saw through her then.

Reactions: 10
Finally people are starting to see through this one!!!! Thought it was just me for a long time, unfollowed her when used the child for bperfect sales with the promise of smyths vouchers ages ago, messaged her and she said it's only a bit of fun! That was the start of it, she's gotten away with so much because she had people fooled, she broke lock down restrictions way before the Belfast trip, last year had a party for all her staff, put it up showing them all pissed on top of each other then deleted most of it, I saw through her then.
Thank the Lord that people are noticing what a fool this one is! She’s pathetic!

I am really not a fan of her constantly showing Beth. I am not a fan of anyone with a following overly showing children on social media. Beth is only a 5 year old child. She seems like a lovely little girl but I don't think Instagram is the place for a 5 year old. The odd photo fair enough but seriously let the child be a child. Even just the question box there, any questions on Beth? Like what does that even mean? You're going to tell the world every little thing about Beth? Like what? Or is it questions on children? I have my own two kids who I think are cutest most beautiful kids in the world... As everyone does about their own kids. I understand loving and being so proud of your kids you just want to show them off to the world. But I also want to protect my kids privacy and don't want them dressing like mini adults. So bar the odd photo on my own tiny private insta with close fam and friends that's it. I didn't see she had fake tan on her, so shocked by that.. Childhood is relatively short. My own girl is similar age and the thought of her fake tan is shocking to me. I actually like Denise from what I've seen but I think she should be a bit wiser about she shows. I feel like faces by Grace used to show too much of Sienna and people started commenting on Sienna and in my opinion knew too much about her. It just doesn't sit right with me. These kids have to grow up in their own communities.

Reactions: 7
Happy that her granddad crematorium is on st bridget day iv heard it all now...

• Haha
She is not a nice person full stop. You can easily fool people on your social media but knowing her and dealing with her on a personal basis she is not what she makes out to be. She's only nice to you if she gets something out of you and drops you like a snot when she doesn't need you anymore. Iv also first hand heard her bitching about people with other staff members. Dont be fooled by what you see.

Reactions: 10
She is not a nice person full stop. You can easily fool people on your social media but knowing her and dealing with her on a personal basis she is not what she makes out to be. She's only nice to you if she gets something out of you and drops you like a snot when she doesn't need you anymore. Iv also first hand heard her bitching about people with other staff members. Dont be fooled by what you see.
I always got this impression off her. Silly COW
🐄

I think the ashes will be beautiful .shes something else even the caption on her photo of her granddad

I can confirm this .. I was in her salon once .. and once only .. would never set foot in the place again .. she’s a sham .. talks utter tit .. she’s actually not the professional she tries to portray herself as at all!

I would be concerned that Beth is being set up as a diva and will find it hard to make friends with her own peers.. she is setting her up with too much of an insta presence ..

My husband said she seems like a witch when we watched the IVF show on RTE I was saying oh no she is lovely. But is she? Or is she fake as F.

The content with such a small child turning her into a diva is just painful.

I can imagine her in school thinking she is the most important person in the world.

Reactions: 6
Yesterday's photos were obviously outside the funeral.She drives me nuts tagging supervalu every time she takes the child to the shop - pathetic.I wonder how Beth's teacher feels about her sharing her voice on Instagram?Child is totally over exposed.

One day Denise your going to regret the over exposure of Beth on the gram. Beth is a beautiful very talented little girl but you are going to ruin her chances or maybe your hoping she's spotted on the gram and signed to an agency???

It's actually horrible to watch. Never would expose my kids like that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.