Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she shares a steak with Michael yet is showing a baby boys outfit for £85 🙄..I don't know which is worse
And the teaspoonful of coleslaw. She must need to make that stretch till Sunday when she stuff her face in Basil Shiels

Reactions: 5
Can you not even buy your father and partners father a birthday present without sharing it on social media including the cost?

Can’t imagine either of them in skinny chinos to be fair 😜

She must be planning ahead of the wedding abroad … getting the matching aesthetic for pictures!

Reactions: 6
Can you not even buy your father and partners father a birthday present without sharing it on social media including the cost?

Can’t imagine either of them in skinny chinos to be fair 😜

She must be planning ahead of the wedding abroad … getting the matching aesthetic for pictures!
How bad was that? Showing what she bought and the prices. Surprise dad….🥳

Reactions: 4
How bad was that? Showing what she bought and the prices. Surprise dad….🥳
Ma Gallagher used to love a wee skinny white pair of jeans but can’t imagine da Gallagher in them 😜

And as for pappy Curran those will be like jodhpurs for his equine adventures!

• Haha
Her previous stories she is at the baby shop, next story she is going on and on and on about the baby clothes she bought from next. She tagged them too, she must be hoping for a collab😒. If I was the owner of the baby shop I would be raging and no way I'd be paying full price after that. Why they use is her is beyond me 😵💫
showing the birthday presents and the cost finished me...she is a.special kind of irritating 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She said on her stories she was heading home with outfits for both the kids from the boutique… no doubt gifted!

And then she was straight on Next ordering kids clothes that night instead of editing and posting any details of the kids boutique who paid her!

Why didn’t she buy them anything in the boutique??

And if the boutique lacked affordable or casual clothes (perhaps her reason for Next) is she going to give an honest review stating that,

I honestly also can’t believe a Next delivery would be that quick.

• Heart
Wouldn't be overly sure on the leave situation but I was thinking is she using her annual leave holidays from.the 2 maternity to take her up to Sept? Sure she only works 2 r 3 days at OT so not needing full weeks to use the leave? I know of one who works in trust as an OT .....when she's off on the sick she's not on social media so Denise has it well worked out that she's still on socials but not back to work. De4nise has been trying to break in to to the online world thisp past 10 years! Heard this thru a person who worked with OTs never came across denise but the other OTs were gossiping. Was she more successful years ago? DOUBTFUL!! I've only followed her couple of years?

Wouldn't be overly sure on the leave situation but I was thinking is she using her annual leave holidays from.the 2 maternity to take her up to Sept? Sure she only works 2 r 3 days at OT so not needing full weeks to use the leave? I know of one who works in trust as an OT .....when she's off on the sick she's not on social media so Denise has it well worked out that she's still on socials but not back to work. De4nise has been trying to break in to to the online world thisp past 10 years! Heard this thru a person who worked with OTs never came across denise but the other OTs were gossiping. Was she more successful years ago? DOUBTFUL!! I've only followed her couple of years?
Not more successful as such, but I think she probably had more loyal following years ago, she’s gotten too big for her boots and no one I know that used to enjoy following her, likes her anymore.
I wouldn’t be surprised they were gossiping, she’s clearly trying to make Insta her full time job but her appeal is waning, I can’t imagine my colleagues knowing every intimate detail of my life via social media, even right down to the actual moment my babies entered the world!

Not more successful as such, but I think she probably had more loyal following years ago, she’s gotten too big for her boots and no one I know that used to enjoy following her, likes her anymore.
I wouldn’t be surprised they were gossiping, she’s clearly trying to make Insta her full time job but her appeal is waning, I can’t imagine my colleagues knowing every intimate detail of my life via social media, even right down to the actual moment my babies entered the world!
The game is up for a lot of the Huns. Denise in particular has no USP. The fact she is so mean with money makes her instantly cringe.

The same old tit day in, day out. Kids, laundry, drinking, cheap holidays, Miiichaelllllll, CNAAAAAA weeee toot, Reeeeceeeeee mummy’s boy bla bla bla. Mummy Matters is an abject failure.

Her lack of education really gets on my nerves too. She’s beyond stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The game is up for a lot of the Huns. Denise in particular has no USP. The fact she is so mean with money makes her instantly cringe.

The same old tit day in, day out. Kids, laundry, drinking, cheap holidays, Miiichaelllllll, CNAAAAAA weeee toot, Reeeeceeeeee mummy’s boy bla bla bla. Mummy Matters is an abject failure.

Her lack of education really gets on my nerves too. She’s beyond stupid.
I for one will be happy when the gravy train ends for them all - not one of them is in the least bit authentic all just money grabbing with low self esteem and raging jealousy at the other huns.
And yes deneeesseee is spectacularly thick and puts that and her tightness on display daily.

She really should be on QVC with her professional selling technique - I mean shes clearly looked at all the products and their uses in depth, before shes come on to peddle them all to us!

• Haha
Parading her kids around the Armagh show and them with chicken pox
wait what?? Please tell me this isn’t real?? She didn’t take them out to a show when they had pox???????? Pregnant women and people with weakened immune and she is parading them around. Please tell me this isn’t real???

• Angry
Reactions: 10
wait what?? Please tell me this isn’t real?? She didn’t take them out to a show when they had pox???????? Pregnant women and people with weakened immune and she is parading them around. Please tell me this isn’t real???
According to her stories yeah! In the middle of all the snaps of the show she has a pic up saying chicken pox is in her house. Then the next video is her and CNAAAAA on one of the fairground rides. Imagine another wee child on that ride after them.she doesn’t give a fffff

• Angry
According to her stories yeah! In the middle of all the snaps of the show she has a pic up saying chicken pox is in her house. Then the next video is her and CNAAAAA on one of the fairground rides. Imagine another wee child on that ride after them.she doesn’t give a fffff
Coming on to say the same thing!
She one thick 🐩 Chickenpox and goes to the local show... Sure spread it around why don't you..thick doesn't even come close she did the same during covid! This really boils my piss she doesn't think about anyone actions have consequence!!

Also what is with the constant tagging of the chruch in armagh I really don't think they want an unmarried mother of two as a spokes person 🤨

• Angry
And she still doesn’t know what to do with her hair - that tit of a ponytail 🤢 Definitely regrets the short cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So when did she arrive back from holiday if CNA is getting over them?
Did she fly home with a child with chicken pox! ✈✈
She clearly flew with sick kids. She’s a horrible mother and human being. I would say wife but she’s not a wife.
---
Also what is with the constant tagging of the chruch in armagh I really don't think they want an unmarried mother of two as a spokes person 🤨
An unmarried mother of two with chicken pox.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.