Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
brought Reese to class while CNA was sick with pox & he was obviously carrying it too? He would have been contagious even before the spots appeared & she should have known that.
We all know Denise’s track record with isolation and containment!
She must not even have passed her GSCE Biology 😝
She has zero grasp of scientific facts!
How she ever got through university and a Band 7 post in the NHS totally baffles me!

Reactions: 7
I would say the radio silence today shows she's been reading on here and is aware everybody knows her antics 🙈

Reactions: 6
Armagh country show FB page has photos up ... didn't matter Reece had chicken pox, he was away to the show anyway. She didn't show him on her stories as she knew she shouldn't be out with him but stood and posed for photos 🤣🤣😵😵
I saw the photo! Dare someone to ask about the Chickenpox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not that we needed confirmation on how Denise copes, but here it is,
We had 18months of sleepless hell and I could count on one hand how often we had a drink, usually occasions only, never drank in the house because we felt like we had been by a bus without adding drink in 😩

Reactions: 12
I think the fact that she “functions” by use of alcohol while sleep deprived is very telling of just how frequent drinking is in their home.

Reactions: 8
duck me, I had two under two and this would be the last thing that would have helped me function.
Two under two? I thought Denise was the first person in the world?
Did you ensure everyone knew this by repeatedly mentioning it, while eating with one hand only for two years plus?
---
Anyone got any new thread title suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It makes me sick to the stomach every time she says the baby is a “boob man” - completely wrong context and bringing sexual connotations into breastfeeding is abusive in my opinion. You never heard her say CNA was a “boob woman”

Reactions: 14
It makes me sick to the stomach every time she says the baby is a “boob man” - completely wrong context and bringing sexual connotations into breastfeeding is abusive in my opinion. You never heard her say CNA was a “boob woman”
It’s a stupid thing to say…but it’s Denise, she wasn’t exactly blessed with brains

Reactions: 10
THANK YOU. I see lots of people sexualising their children in similar ways and lots think it’s funny 🤢

Reactions: 13
I am not a follower
Why was her wedding cancelled? She said they lost all the money in Nerja?

Reactions: 4
I am not a follower
Why was her wedding cancelled? She said they lost all the money in Nerja?
Gods plan. 🙏
I jest - it was during covid so I presume they kept moving it then once they fell pregnancy they decided to cancel & loose the deposit?

Also her comments about Reese now suddenly sleeping through the night via cry it out. That’s why she’s had all the wine, she is sitting down stairs drowning herself in a bottle listening to him cry himself to sleep. “Anxiety” about leaving him doesn’t extend to leaving him in his cot to cry now he’s a big one year old?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.