Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be due back to work soon, she hasnā€™t introduced Reese to a crĆØche yet so it will be interesting to see if she goes on the sick takes an extra bit of time off.

sheā€™s took extra time, made a big song and dance about it, not back to September now
---
šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ Spotted on her "friends"
page creative designs home and gift.....
the shop who gifted šŸ¤«šŸ¤« her the airfryer

šŸ¤ØHas she been shadow banded?
as for not posting this last few days, she said she was getting trolled and didnā€™t want to post anything on her public page for a while, also said she felt she ā€œcouldnā€™tā€ post about the childā€™s birthday because of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sheā€™s took extra time, made a big song and dance about it, not back to September now
Ooh really? Anyone here work in the trust and know how additional time off works? Is she able to take unpaid additional time off or is that a sick claim? I know some places are stricter than others or returning times or why additional leave is granted & I thought the trust was one of those?

Reactions: 3
as for not posting this last few days, she said she was getting trolled and didnā€™t want to post anything on her public page for a while, also said she felt she ā€œcouldnā€™tā€ post about the childā€™s birthday because of it all
Where did she say this? On her exclusive mummy money matters page? Where she posted a video to instagram of a woman sunbathing topless violating her privacy?

Sheā€™s not the full shilling, is she? Still it will give her the opportunity to come on and rant about the evil forums that she doesnā€™t does readā€¦the devils work!

Reactions: 9
By the sound of it, she took a couple of days off in the huff! Truth hurts doesnt it Denise!
Didnt want to post about the birthday but managed to post a video showing a fair bit of the wee boys 1st year

Reactions: 10
Trolling is a great opportunity for further content. Sheā€™ll come on now ranting and raving about the nasty trolls on the forums she doesnā€™t read.

The reality is she probably got a bollocking for posting the video of the woman sunbathing topless. She might have got a slap on the wrist from insta.

And her familyā€™s were probably mortified by her behaviour.

She took a few days offline because she did a sucky thing. Take accountability Denise and maybe lay of the gargle for a few weeks. You might enjoy being sober.

If I was her sister Iā€™d be raging though - any one who puts themselves out there on Instagram is selling their families privacy and I guess they accept that, but her sister doesnā€™t have a choice. A few online searches and you know where her whole family live, all their kids names, where they go to school etc. Can you imagine? Iā€™d absolutely hate to be associated with someone who has an online following as your privacy is removed too.

If I was her sister Iā€™d be raging though - any one who puts themselves out there on Instagram is selling their families privacy and I guess they accept that, but her sister doesnā€™t have a choice. A few online searches and you know where her whole family live, all their kids names, where they go to school etc. Can you imagine? Iā€™d absolutely hate to be associated with someone who has an online following as your privacy is removed too.
I know. Does the sister run a business with her husband

Reactions: 2
Surely she's trolling us now with that starter šŸ¤Ŗ
A steak between two and not a bit of sweet chili sauce in sight.

Whatā€™s this basil shield placeā€¦.is Denise promoting them in return for a free wedding for him and her?

Reactions: 5
A steak between two and not a bit of sweet chili sauce in sight.

Whatā€™s this basil shield placeā€¦.is Denise promoting them in return for a free wedding for him and her?
It's a bar/restaurant in South Armagh. I doubt it'd be good enough for Denise big day but then beggars can't be choosers šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a bar/restaurant in South Armagh. I doubt it'd be good enough for Denise big day but then beggars can't be choosers šŸ¤£
Well sheā€™s at the wedding fair this weekend. Is this an undeclared advert? Iā€™m sure sheā€™s not showing up for free.

Maybe theyā€™re giving him, her, the ma, the da, the sister and the kids a free dinner. Pizza for starters, steak for main course, dessert, tea/coffee, cocktails, wine and donā€™t forget the take home dinners that will keep her going till Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laughing how she pronounced the name Melissa Riddell.

tā€™s like sheā€™s announcing her as a guest on the grand ole opry!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.