Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Freenise.

She’s gone quiet on socials as past few days. Must be praying to god for this week’s lottery numbers so she can relocate to Hillsborough. #godisgood

Otherwise, it’s yellow label from M&S for the foreseeable and shops in Lie-del.

Away off yeeee goooo thur now, wee toots!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread for Freenise.

She’s gone quiet on socials as past few days. Must be praying to god for this week’s lottery numbers so she can relocate to Hillsborough. #godisgood

Perfection 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread for Freenise.

Excellent 👏🏼 👏🏼😂😂

Reactions: 5
There’s no way she paid full price for the spa day for her and miiiiiiiichaelll. She will have a discount code by Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s no way she paid full price for the spa day for her and miiiiiiiichaelll. She will have a discount code by Friday
Thinking EXACTLY the same. No way she went to all the bother of recording content and editing reels (amateur looking as it is), when she was paying. It’s an undeclared Ad. She’ll be on in the next day or two saying after her visit they’ve kindly decided to give her Mummy Matters subscribers a discount. You’ll have to pay the £4.99 to her to get it. Watch this space!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thinking EXACTLY the same. No way she went to all the bother of recording content and editing reels (amateur looking as it is), when she was paying. It’s an undeclared Ad. She’ll be on in the next day or two saying after her visit they’ve kindly decided to give her Mummy Matters subscribers a discount. You’ll have to pay the £4.99 to her to get it. Watch this space!
You’re so right. Anyone else’s eyes bleeding after seeing Miiiiiiichaellll on the massage table.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That massage date needs to be marked as an ad etc so I will be reporting also how pathetic is she to make out she’s bought him a valentines present and it’s all recorded so it’s clearly a collab she really is a misleading cow and he looks like a chipmunk with big fat cheeks and those front teeth

• Haha
That massage date needs to be marked as an ad etc so I will be reporting also how pathetic is she to make out she’s bought him a valentines present and it’s all recorded so it’s clearly a collab she really is a misleading cow and he looks like a chipmunk with big fat cheeks and those front teeth
Oh Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 All I can see is Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks 🐿

• Haha
  • Heart
And in the hot tub 🤢 he’s a scrawny wee scrote.
Of course he is when they share a main course between two people 365 days of the year…unless she’s invited for free grub somewhere…then they have a main course to start, a main course for mains, a main course for dessert and a full bottle of wine each.

Do you know what I don't get. How she presents to be of a religious background and practicing Catholic but does angel cards etc. Bible states its the devil's work through demons and goes against Christian practices. Now I myself do not care for it and do not care what others do in this regard, just think its such double standards.

• Heart
Is this the denise Curran that was an ot, moved to America early in her career but came home when her then fella broke up with her? Worked in Belfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 9