Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a budge out of dumb ass Denise. Is she still banned for sharing topless pics of a complete stranger?

Reactions: 3
It’s uncharacteristically quiet, she normally can’t go a day without multiple posts and oversharing her kids!

Reactions: 6
It’s uncharacteristically quiet, she normally can’t go a day without multiple posts and oversharing her kids!
Especially when it was reeces birthday. I really hope she has got a ban but if she does she'll be back on blaming us trolls cause we all know she loves a read on tattle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t see it being a ban - if she posted to her subscribers then there was likely only a handful of viewers, doubt it would come on Instagrams radar.

MicCCaaal has a busy schedule of tournaments from now through to August so she was probably getting him to parent all weekend while she had all of her “me” time.

Or perhaps her sister finally told her to catch herself on and stop posting her every move. I mean all three of their houses were empty & she was just advertising that fact all week

Reactions: 5
Especially when it was reeces birthday. I really hope she has got a ban but if she does she'll be back on blaming us trolls cause we all know she loves a read on tattle 😉
I reported her posts for being offensive and for sexual nudity and supplied the evidence. I hope she is banned

Reactions: 7
Don’t think she’s been shadowbanned. She’s still there when I look for her. Insta won’t care a less about her showing a topless stranger or other people’s children without their consent.

Reactions: 5
She should be due back to work soon, she hasn’t introduced Reese to a crèche yet so it will be interesting to see if she goes on the sick takes an extra bit of time off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d be less than happy if I thought she was the OT responsible for any of my older relatives - she looks ( and sounds ) like she doesn’t particularly like her job and would coast along on the work of others.

I also get the impression she wouldn’t know a hard days work if it bit her 😑

Reactions: 9
"from that day you have not left my side" ... 🤣🤣 Ok Denise... Apart from every chance you got to drop them for a weekend on the drink 😅👍🏼

Reactions: 10
She’s rattled in today’s stories.

Can’t even look at the camera on the one this morning!

I think she has had a little ‘dressing down’ from family about her over sharing and extensive phone use!

Reactions: 11
She absolutely has! Everything was being shown on the gram, id say the sister told her to wind her neck in! And is it just me or do her top row of teeth look extra straight and white than they were before??

Reactions: 9
She absolutely has! Everything was being shown on the gram, id say the sister told her to wind her neck in! And is it just me or do her top row of teeth look extra straight and white than they were before??
The teeth are so false

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.