Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I ordered stuff from WIW and the dress I ordered had a Sainsburyā€™s TU clothing label on it. Guess what the whole Ā£200 order went straight back. NEVER AGAIN

• Wow
Reactions: 19

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I was sent a copy of a full 60 second video where CNA was playing with this knife in the background, she only got distracted in the end by a chocolate bar. Itā€™s too large so here is a short snippet but she takes it back out and continues to rub it around her hand. Denise never noticed the entire time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

tknapton123

Her stories yesterday and today I find very insensitive considering she is from the Armagh area, in which the whole town and surrounding area are in shock and devastated considering four young people lost their lives in the town
Exactly this - imagine what those families wouldnā€™t do to have their loved ones with them this evening - but god love her didnā€™t get a great sleep because she was in one bedroom in a 5 star hotel with her two kids - what planet is she living on šŸ˜” surely her sister or other family members would pull her on this šŸ˜³

• Angry

ruby75

She really gets on my nerves. ā€œOff to get my nails done. Wish me luckā€ because she has the 2 kids with her. Hereā€™s an outlandishly absurd ideaā€¦.how about, donā€™t book to get your nails done when youā€™ve got the kids with you. Heaven forbid she has to wait an extra day or 2 till Michaelā€™s there, or, do what she usually does and bring her mum or some other victim along to babysit.
She absolutely refuses to make any sacrifices to her lifestyle. In fact, if you all remember, there have been numerous times where the resentment towards having children was palpable, regarding ā€˜missing holidays with girlsā€™ etc. sheā€™s fucking 40, not 16.

Narcissistic cretin of a woman and pathetic excuse for a mother. She makes me sick

• Heart
I swear...if I hear her call that BMW a Jeep one more time, I'm going to lose my mind. Jeep is a brand Dumbnise. You do not drive a Jeep.

Oh and don't buy a 10 year old one and then complain when it needs to go to the garage...

Also cannot believe she SORN'd it when it was in the garage...are you that hard up that you couldn't afford a months car tax on it? How did they drive it to Dundalk if it was SORN'd?

I'm away to put my head in the oven after listening to her.

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
How desperately sad that you would go away for your 40th and spend most of the time making reels - trying to model tan / clothes ( badly ) and drink alcohol while in the charge of two very small children. The whole shtick of ā€˜familyā€™ is ironic considering how much of her stories feature her pouting - I can hear her ā€¦ no Michael I look shit there film it again šŸ˜ She hasnā€™t one ounce of class about her. Tacky comes to mind.

Reactions: 17

lavendervase

VIP Member
I have to laugh at her going to the effort of setting the camera up, walking away from it, walking back in and pretending to look all round her. Eejit.

• Haha

dimfluencer

Did he give his firstborn a card? A child who is old enough to understand the meaning of Valentineā€™s Day?
Also, why does she dress like a 65yo widow going to bowls club?

• Haha

lavendervase

VIP Member
Sheā€™s so cringe
---
Who says donā€™t bring your children on holiday?!? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Supermum strikes again.
Iā€™ve been bringing my 3 children on holiday since they were born? Including Dubai 3 times. Whereā€™s my medal?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
lol I thought exactly the same when I saw it- like would you not be off having fun in the sun rather than taking videos of yourself on a balcony!!!!
Thatā€™s where they spend most of the holiday, even Dubai was the same. Sheā€™ll be standing cooking the spuds and veg for the children now, then getting them to sleep in the pram so they can head out for a meal and plenty of cocktails.
Tomorrow sheā€™ll be showcasing all the voduz hair products and BPerfect that sheā€™s carted with her. You could write the script at this stage.

• Heart

Laurajane85

The word you are looking for Dumbnise is ā€œdifferentiateā€. Is she drunk in those posts because she canā€™t articulate a sentence to save her lifeā€¦

Please someone download this video šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The irony of it all šŸ˜… trying to educate mothers on teaching their babies words and she can't even speak properly herself šŸ˜… she's the gift that keeps on giving šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lavendervase

VIP Member
Just what a child with a head injury needs, a big long nap and to be made dizzy by her mum making her spin around the bloody kitchen while eating at the same time
šŸ‘šŸ»

• Wow

Elizabethwakefield

Salons have made it clear not to bring children their insurance doesnā€™t cover them if anything goes wrong and why didnā€™t she make a nail appointment when she knew chipmunk would be at home to mind the kids who the hell brings 2 very young kids to a nail appointment sheā€™s a selfish bitch

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Theyve another holiday on the horizon! Standby for the ā€œ last minute break awayā€ post
Ahhh sheā€™ll be ripping when she reads that here.

Last minute wee break, with 2 kids, her mother, her father, her sister, the next door neighbours dog.

Sheā€™ll post the details of the 1960ā€™s apartment when she comes home. Look at Denise, eating with one hand, drinking with the other and sheā€™ll flog the shit out of Bellamianta/Voduz. She doesnā€™t bring the Romaci on holiday anymore since she lost the BA to Cweeeeevaaaaaaaa.

• Haha

Smck91

ā€œNot much to do for kidsā€ & ā€œone hotel room for two kids wasnā€™t the answer to a full nights sleepā€

Sorry is this the same place that herself & beauty & bump decided would be a great family giveaway for 2 parents & 2 children?
Or did Denise really want a night stay in it but they didnā€™t bite on a freebie stay just for her so she offered a competition to get it over the line?

What an advertisement for Slieve Donard.
Her stories yesterday and today I find very insensitive considering she is from the Armagh area, in which the whole town and surrounding area are in shock and devastated considering four young people lost their lives in the town

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
So at 10am she was eating & saying she had so much work to do, work to be submitted & prepared for the next two days, a competition to launch on Thursday. By 12.15 she dressed, makeup on & ready to go shopping šŸ¤£
She wouldnā€™t know hard work if it slapped her in the face.

• Haha
This narrative of "am I wise taking my two children to a children's farm"... Wtf?? Oh wait I forgot, those kids only see boutiques and shopping centres ffs. What does she think the rest of us do? Imagine being in that mummy and baby group and her landing. Don't know why I'm shocked she's never heard of Dyan mill farm too. DOSE.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sure the staff were smiling through gritted teeth when they saw her land in with the two children. Absolutely no need for that whatsoever! Surely thereā€™s time in her busy schedule to get the nails done and arrange childcare. Or daddy daycare is surely available on an evening. Most places open at least one late night a week.
Iā€™d say the place has been ā€œwreakedā€ by CNA!

• Haha
Reactions: 15