Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shoes from Ivy lane are like something my very elderly mum would buy herself 🫣 tell me they aren’t in fashion right now?

And looks she is getting her (#collab) microbladed eyebrows tinted again 🤣 couldn’t be worse at advertising if she tried

Reactions: 6
Exactly…you can hear her crying and Denise shushed her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Denise had plenty of wine on board, you could barely understand her
Plenty of wine on board - celebrating ‘health’ news
Always an excuse to raise several glasses in that house!

So early in the evening too - then half cut putting the kids in the bath 🛁

I’m away now to pour myself a glass to celebrate that it’s a good drying day and had got two loads dried outdoors on the line 🧺
#GodIsGood #GodsPlan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well spotted! Time for a new thread title folks! Suggestions please…
Have to say I putting forward my own suggestion 😜 and it has 18 likes
Running the roads, spreading the pox, Denise doesn’t care her ads are all flops

Can make it past tense if you preferr
Denise ran the roads, spreading the pox, whilst trying to convince us her ads aren’t all flops

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.