Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly flew with sick kids. She’s a horrible mother and human being. I would say wife but she’s not a wife.
So that why she was missing from insta absolutely nothing to do with "needing time away" just didn't want to publicly show sick child on holidays! 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So that why she was missing from insta absolutely nothing to do with "needing time away" just didn't want to publicly show sick child on holidays! 🤯
Bingo. That’s precisely it. Her stupidity and lack of red for others is off the charts. Her family must be ashamed

Reactions: 8
I am beyond furious at this silly cow! How dare she not only have no consideration for her own sick children, dragging them out UNNECESSARILY, but the risk to adults and vulnerable people who could pick up shingles is huge. It's a serious illness. I'm so cross, but as usual the selfish twit will get away with it. She is above the rules.

Reactions: 10
She clearly flew with sick kids. She’s a horrible mother and human being.
I think this explains the little social media hiatus … the kids most likely displayed signs of the pox on holiday!

She should be ashamed of herself as a health professional!

She milked the pandemic for all the free stuff going & care packs as a ‘front line’ worker! Doing Sweet FA in terms of frontline duties or putting herself at any risk in a professional capacity,

I had relatives working Covid wards who didn’t even get so much as a bar of chocolate 🍫

She flouted all COVID guidelines

She ended to getting it multiple times because of her social behaviours and then it was the old woe is me and more care packages! And not protecting others.

V&D bugs she sends the child to daycare rather than isolating.

Drags the kids all over the place when they are running high temperatures and viral infections.

Now the pox has put the tin hat on it, all out yesterday at that event and her at Basil Shiels today pawing over everything whilst there is chicken pox in her household! And we all no hygiene is not her strong point.

Some person she is to give anyone advice, I’d rather ask my dog 🐶
At least he replies with love and enthusiasm 😝

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What’s a Cosmotolitan? 🤣🤣🤣 Honestly, she’s beyond stupid. She didn’t even the tv off in the background and you can hear the kids on her voiceover piece. She’s beyond unprofessional. How on earth do these companies engage with her.

• Haha
Just catching up - my goodness we all knew she was stupid but now she is really proving what a hateful human being she is! Bringing the kids or herself to the Armagh show, full of young families carrying the chickenpox virus 🫠
She probably chanced her arm at sending CNA to crèche too if she didn’t have visible sores. Denise is number one as usual, no body else matters as long she gets a day out on Saturday, and paid on a Sunday to provide low quality work for Basil Shields.

She was also at the baby clothes shop in Sixmilecross while the wee ones had it!! Spreading her germs all over the shop!

And doing work today for reformer Pilates in Armagh, she has the Armagh business’ rinsed dry this weekend

Reactions: 7
And doing work today for reformer Pilates in Armagh, she has the Armagh business’ rinsed dry this weekend
She must be approaching them and begging for business because there is no way they are approaching her. She’s beyond unprofessional and she’s low brow.

• Heart
Grinds my bleeping gears everytime with this #supportlocal crap from grifters like Denise Danielle Caroline etc etc

If you want to support local here is how you do it in 3 simple steps …

1️⃣ Go give them a try if you are really interested - not wait on an invite!

2️⃣ Pay in full for the service & don’t expect extras/red carpet 💸

3️⃣ Give an honest review as to include but not limited ✍ 🗣 📷
How much it costs?
Say what exactly lead you to this business in particular that made you want to try them?
How was the service?
Was it good quality value for money?
Would you go back?
Are there any deals or promotions?
Where exactly do you find/access them?

NOT BY YET ANOTHER FREE SERVICE & PAID AD

Reactions: 13
Just catching up - my goodness we all knew she was stupid but now she is really proving what a hateful human being she is! Bringing the kids or herself to the Armagh show, full of young families carrying the chickenpox virus 🫠
She probably chanced her arm at sending CNA to crèche too if she didn’t have visible sores. Denise is number one as usual, no body else matters as long she gets a day out on Saturday, and paid on a Sunday to provide low quality work for Basil Shields.

She was also at the baby clothes shop in Sixmilecross while the wee ones had it!! Spreading her germs all over the shop!
Was that or before they went to baby class and Cathedral?

• Angry
Grinds my bleeping gears everytime with this #supportlocal crap from grifters like Denise Danielle Caroline etc etc

If you want to support local here is how you do it in 3 simple steps …

1️⃣ Go give them a try if you are really interested - not wait on an invite!

2️⃣ Pay in full for the service & don’t expect extras/red carpet 💸

3️⃣ Give an honest review as to include but not limited ✍ 🗣 📷
How much it costs?
Say what exactly lead you to this business in particular that made you want to try them?
How was the service?
Was it good quality value for money?
Would you go back?
Are there any deals or promotions?
Where exactly do you find/access them?

NOT BY YET ANOTHER FREE SERVICE & PAID AD
The Huns are modem day beggars. They have nothing going on between the ears. They’re uneducated, insecure bimbos that live from one commission cheque to the next.

Armagh country show FB page has photos up ... didn't matter Reece had chicken pox, he was away to the show anyway. She didn't show him on her stories as she knew she shouldn't be out with him but stood and posed for photos 🤣🤣😵😵

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Armagh country show FB page has photos up ... didn't matter Reece had chicken pox, he was away to the show anyway. She didn't show him on her stories as she knew she shouldn't be out with him but stood and posed for photos 🤣🤣😵😵
She should be thoroughly ashamed of her actions. And him. She’s always tramping the streets.

• Heart
What day was the show on ?? I’m shocked she took kids who have chicken pox she’s a pure woman

Reactions: 6
Chicken pox will be rife around Armagh now, if my child caught it after being at that show or the baby classes I’d be livid. She wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her on the face but some of us would have to stay home with children who couldn’t go to childcare because of it but still try & juggle the work that doesn’t stop just because you can’t make it to the office?!

Can’t imagine she is well likely by the other Mums at the baby class who know now that she brought Reese to class while CNA was sick with pox & he was obviously carrying it too? He would have been contagious even before the spots appeared & she should have known that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.