Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say all the above and thought I'd be mobbed.
Deep down behind the lashes, fake tan, awful singing and ridiculing of Sean, I think there is a lost girl trying to make it in a Instagram worthy world. She's not your conventional Instagram girl, she has a belly and boobs, she's not your stereotypical pretty girl.I think sometimes she over compensates for that. I felt for her on that video and I just hope she keeps the content real like that video.
Hopefully she's had a read here and realised she needs to strip it back and be herself, maybe then it'll be a rave thread instead.
More videos like that one please Demi!

Reactions: 25
I’ve gotta say, I really liked her in the latest vid. When she’s not being loud and shrieking, she’s pretty down to earth and normal.

If you read here Demi- it’s normal to be scared of change but you can still see your family and still have your Christmas Eve- moving out doesn’t mean you have to do *everything* alone.

Please make more content like this, it’s so much more relatable and real 😊

Reactions: 11
I felt for her in this video and I think she was referring to teir system when she said she won't be with her mom on Christmas eve.
It will be a big and scary change for her going from having someone in the house with her when she goes to bed to suddenly she will be in this house on her own when Sean is on nights so that could be why she wants a dog for company

Reactions: 7
Another dig at Sean there! Why would you wear pants like that for painting?? I was going to say “just put your scruffy clothes on” but that’s all of her wardrobe 😂
The layers of paint drives me insane.

It's coats. Coats of paint.

It's like nails down a blackboard to me.

Reactions: 10
Both my partner and I work nights, and I still find it hard being home alone years down the line. I get scared of every noise. I always sleep with the bathroom light on 😂 it does get easier though and sometimes its lovely to have an evening to yourself

Reactions: 7
This might be an unpopular opinion but I actually wanted to weep with her when she was talking about moving out. If you are part of a very strong family unit it is definitely a big conflict of emotion. I am buying my first house, I have never rented and I am so so excited for that house. But I also know that there will be times that I will want my Mum so badly. Change is HARD!! Good on her for acknowledging it
I said the same sort of thing a few posts back too. It was awful to see her so sad about leaving her mum.

Also some mentioned that they want more content like that from her? I mean not the crying, that would get depressing really fast. But doing genuine nice things for sean, not taking the piss out if him. Just being a nice person. She doesn't need to hide the things that make her different and I don't mean jumping around naked all of the time but like her vulnerability. I think her relationship with her mum is really heart warming too.

Reactions: 6
I can totally empathise with how she’s feeling! I’ve been with my partner 8 years married with a child and I HATE sharing xmas and love being at home with my mam. We moved in together within a few months and I still grieve my old younger life despite sharing a lovely house and a child together. Same time what I have now is amazing and she will get used to it. It was nice seeing Demi being so raw and real instead of acting the clown

Reactions: 5
Can't believe its taken me 9 threads to finally make an account. I've watched since the first thread and must say you lot have had me looking forward to getting into bed after work and reading this!😄 I've watched Demi since she was on 10k and first found you all by googling to see if anyone agreed with what I thought about her, fair to say I wasn't disappointed:LOL:

Reactions: 9
I can’t forgive Demi for the Amber Wright scandal, we have to remember that this massive house and platform was given to her by US. I do wish she would stop hauling stuff every five minutes (I swear she’s buying swimming costumes and lingerie every other week) and start realising that she doesn’t have to do what everyone else is doing to be a YouTuber.

Demi if you’re reading this ... STOP LYING to everyone and to yourself — address your scandals, stop spending on fast fashion, and start being more honest. Put some effort into your filming (maybe script your content so you don’t repeat the same things), and editing. You could make some interesting content looking at your wardrobe and what you own. I enjoyed watching you talk about Hedgehogs actually, so why not make a full video about how to help them? Especially with bonfire night coming up soon.

If you can’t change, then I genuinely think you should start looking into getting a regular job offline. At least then you’ll have a routine and people to chat to throughout the day.

However, my heart did hurt for her in her update. I guess I’ve always been very independent, I’m still young and I’ve done four years at uni (one year abroad, and one of the years in a studio apartment alone) so I understand the feeling of leaving the family. I do hope she reads here and realised that her relationship with her mum doesn’t have to go anywhere. She can have that too, and nobody can take that from her regardless of where she lives (provided regulations with covid allow it).

Reactions: 26
I think her video is low-key addressing the comments made around her, her relationship with Sean and family life... but still overly self involved because she's still asking for peoples opinions on her.

I'm struggling to understand why she thinks she can't split Christmas between her family and Sean.... I find it a very negative outlook because exciting times are around the corner for the pair, make a new Christmas tradition that involves both families!

Long process or not, I hope they haven't rushed in to buying this house when it sounds like they still want totally different things.

Reactions: 10
I saw this too. Still don't get it!
I watched one of her other reels where she’s just in underwear and I think she might actually have one boob considerably larger than the other? Not sure though but it might of just been where she was jumping around as usual

Reactions: 1
You can see she's really struggling with those instructions at the end of the video. She probably had to end the video after not being able to make them. At least she gave it a go though.

I agree she should make more relatable content. Clothing hauls are the absolute worst. I can honestly say I've never watched a clothing haul and thought "yep, I'm going to boohoo to buy that right now". I would rather save up my money and get a long lasting timeless piece of clothing or thrift. I hate the excuse that people are skint so need fast fashion. People who are skint don't buy fast fashion every week to keep up with "trends"

Reactions: 8
Does Sean have some sort of facial ticks? On the IKEA vlog from 8:13 his face is doing all sorts. 8:26 and he pops out both his eyes. 8:54 and its an eye and mouth widening combo

Reactions: 6
She shared that she was putting those drawers together on her story and she was getting confused, they were upside down 🤷🏼‍♀️ it was ages ago so how long ago did they go IKEA?! That's a while to upload that video?!
I swore she said she was editing all the time etc makes me wonder how far back some of these videos go 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel really grossed out watching them stuff their face with food in their new ikea vlog in the car? 🤢🤢 can’t stand watching people eat

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.