Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nanna is too pure for that tit. Demi literally shaking her arse cheeks in her nanna's face made me so sad. The disrespect!

Reactions: 5
I've never seen such a gross saggy arse on a young girl 🤢🤢🤢 i did NOT prepare for that. I feel nauseous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's that vegan thing again 😣
Just admit you tried it and it wasn't for you.
I feel the vegan thing isn't legit.

I can't deny that she has lost some weight since this. But wow... What a look. Someone please bleach my eye balls!
Screenshot_20201031_013440.jpg

• Sick
Omg Demi cleaning the stairs with the fabulous disinfectant Can spray I’m sure you just spray that on bed rug carpet not for cleaning paint up
Someone is definitely going arse over tit after she just polished the wooden stairs 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does it not irritate anyone else the fact she calls Sean and her Nana 'conservative' to justify showing off her tits and vadge for a video.

It's not that they're conservative, they've just got an understanding that it's not socially acceptable to dress and act that way and don't want to see her waving it all around in their face and on camera. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make you conservative.

It feels a bit light gaslighting,. 'No I'm not being tacky, you're just a prude'. No demi, you're grim, cover it up.

Reactions: 31
Does it not irritate anyone else the fact she calls Sean and her Nana 'conservative' to justify showing off her tits and vadge for a video.

It's not that they're conservative, they've just got an understanding that it's not socially acceptable to dress and act that way and don't want to see her waving it all around in their face and on camera. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make you conservative.

It feels a bit light gaslighting,. 'No I'm not being tacky, you're just a prude'. No demi, you're grim, cover it up.
100%
I didn’t like that she called her grandma ‘posh’ just because she’s educated and had some knowledge of what Halloween actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So 2 hours ago she was puting throw back to Halloween we’re her n Sean dress up but she just the less the 30 min ago she for got was Halloween n didn’t get any sweets 🤨. Witch one is it

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it really odd that the majority of Sean's (and some of Demi's) pages are throw back pictures where they are much slimmer?

Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it really odd that the majority of Sean's (and some of Demi's) pages are throw back pictures where they are much slimmer?
I've always thought this, specifically sean. He mustn't be happy with himself, he only seems to post pics of when he was slim.
I bet he wants to get in shape but demi makes him feel bad for it 😂

Reactions: 12
Lockdown just been announced again, hundreds of thousands will lose their jobs and businesses. And she’s sat on her stories looking like a boiled gammon whining about getting her carpet fitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would like to see now lockdown is in place from thurs who we see her with. Will probably be the whole family!!!

Would like to see now lockdown is in place from thurs who we see her with. Will probably be the whole family!!!
Well she shouldn’t be seeing Sean at all. They don’t live together.

Well she shouldn’t be seeing Sean at all. They don’t live together.
I know. She said that her Nan is in her support bubble but I wouldnt feel comfortable. Especially when she goes to a lot of shops etc. And although we have to wear masks doesnt mean we are 100% not going to get the virus. She shouldn't put her Nan at risk.

I've always thought this, specifically sean. He mustn't be happy with himself, he only seems to post pics of when he was slim.
I bet he wants to get in shape but demi makes him feel bad for it 😂
I'm sure in a previous video they've talked about weight and Demi made a comment that Sean was unhappy with his weight more than she was and he agreed.

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna report her if she carries on these antics in national lockdown when I can’t see my own family. It’s people like this that have brought on this mess follow the bleeping rules demz.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.