Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Sean's like "I don't really like short tops" 😂 Her trying to say her belly hanging out is 'sexy' and him saying he could see her wearing it in B&M! 😅👌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I quote Sean: 'I don't really like short tops'
*Demis whole self Cropped wardrobe of 'smart' shirts* shakinnggg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not a fan of her new post, she’s wearing/tagged Dolls kill! Wasn’t she posting about BLM yet supports a company that have been openly supportive of the police in America and our raciest

Reactions: 8
'seans 8 and half is more like a 10' ... no demi its not otherwise he would have said 10 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see she is mentioning the "dogs room" but has she actually confirmed she's bought a pair?

Or is dogs room code word for the bedroom??
I'm guessing the "dogs room" is where she goes when her and Sean have had an argument

I saw Sean today in b&q buying paint 🤣
I'd have given him my condolences for having to put up with Demi

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m half way through that video and it’s irritating the life out of me!

She is constantly undermining Sean. And the place she is standing has really squeaky floorboards so everytime she breaths I can hear it and it’s so annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Advertising Klarna to her teenage viewers now. Great stuff 👏🏻
Klarna is the spawn of Satan, it’s encouraging people to get into debt to buy bleeping eyeshadow palettes and fast fashion. It’s ridiculous, no one should be loaning money to buy this kind of thing and it certainly shouldn’t be advertised to her young audience. In fact I would guess that this type of targeted advertising to young people I breaks a whole bunch of FCA rules.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
demi wasn’t with him?? Lazy twit!
I'm guessing the "dogs room" is where she goes when her and Sean have had an argument

I'd have given him my condolences for having to put up with Demi
At first I didn’t realise it was him, he’s quite big in person compared to their videos.

I didn’t see Demi though, he was walking past me so it’s possible she was in another aisle. My partner was too busy storming to the plumbing aisle so I’m sad I never got a chance to look 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This new video... duck me she loves herself doesn't she. "I think this compliments my figure" "I think this sits right on me"

Did anyone else catch her attitude with Sean after she caught him watching some video about only fans lolololololololol

At first I didn’t realise it was him, he’s quite big in person compared to their videos.

I didn’t see Demi though, he was walking past me so it’s possible she was in another aisle. My partner was too busy storming to the plumbing aisle so I’m sad I never got a chance to look 😭🤣
Fatter or taller?
I'll 100% take pics if I see her out. I know for a fact if I saw her in the town and I'd had a few gins I would tell her what a lazy tit she is and that her legs look like they're on upside down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Since when does she go to the gym? In the fabletics haul she mentions how she feels better at the gym when she’s wearing a matching set
She's actually "working" when she's at the gym. She's busy with all that editing too. Jeez... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.