Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid Sean to have a different opinion to Demi! Or any opinion the amount she speaks over him. Face like thunder when She doesn’t get the answers she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'seans 8 and half is more like a 10' ... no demi its not otherwise he would have said 10 ffs
Sean looked like he didn’t I’m
At first I didn’t realise it was him, he’s quite big in person compared to their videos.

I didn’t see Demi though, he was walking past me so it’s possible she was in another aisle. My partner was too busy storming to the plumbing aisle so I’m sad I never got a chance to look 😭🤣
Big as in tall? I’d love to see what they both actually look like in person.

Reactions: 2
Help me out tattlers...what's going on in this photo? Why does it look like she has got one tit up under her chin and one down by her knees? Honest watch the insta reel, it's messing with my head looks so weird
She forgot to use body tape for the wild boob. How does she earn 7k a month but not afford custom made bras for her boobs and uses sport/body tape instead of a bra. She's cheap AF

Reactions: 6
She forgot to use body tape for the wild boob. How does she earn 7k a month but not afford custom made bras for her boobs and uses sport/body tape instead of a bra. She's cheap AF
i don’t believe she earns that amount. Have you seen her clothes and shoes?!

Reactions: 4
Help me out tattlers...what's going on in this photo? Why does it look like she has got one tit up under her chin and one down by her knees? Honest watch the insta reel, it's messing with my head looks so weird
I think she's edited her arm closest to the rail to look thinner and its distorted the picture.

Reactions: 3
In that new video, Sean was talking at a normal volume and Demi the hyena needed a bloody warning every time she opened her mouth.

I hope she didn't just buy ugly clothes to return them after trying them on. That would be really scummy. Also that french maid outfit was 😨😰🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she feel the need to constantly touch herself up on these try on videos? I'm just waiting for her to orgasm at any minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The face she makes when she asks Sean if he likes it!! And nods at him as If to say "you better like it" if he doesnt like it he doesnt like it you cant make him like something.

Her face when he was watching that video!!! Bet there was an argument after filming the vid!!

"Love that it has 2 little pockets here to store a few things" (black zip dress) "store a few things" like what a Gregg's "accidentally vegan" sausage roll in each pocket.

That maids outfit though 🤢🤢 "its definatly meant for private bedroom" well why wear it on a video then!!!

Gym wear haul yesterday saying how she goes to the gym then a comment from Sean saying IF she went to the gym she would get rid of her stomach, I didnt hear what he called it but I assume flab.

She will be doing it on onlyfans in a couple months
I think when she had the boiler suit on she thought there was a pocket and there wasnt, dont know if anyone else noticed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
there is absolutely no chemistry between this pair whatsoever! They are just so dull and BORRRRRING! Sean clearly just doesn’t want to be there!

Reactions: 21
In that new video, Sean was talking at a normal volume and Demi the hyena needed a bloody warning every time she opened her mouth.

I hope she didn't just buy ugly clothes to return them after trying them on. That would be really scummy. Also that french maid outfit was 😨😰🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😷😷
she 100% has just bought them for the video... just silly stuff she would never wear; kinda defeats the point of 'my boyfriend rates MY shein outfits' but ofc she's just bought what would make the video 'funnier' without thinking about the impact

she keeps harping on about how she likes to 'experiment with fashion' and likes extra clothes but she literally only wears joggers and her minging vans everyday ??? jumping on trends once again when she's literally the most boring person

ALSO the way she screams laughing all throughout the video !!!! Jesus wept ... Sean makes a normal comment and she's screeching laughing ! its soooo fake its infuriating me

Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 01.14.09.png

Last edited:
Seen the comment on her thumbnail we need £££ for the wedding, house etc ....

Reactions: 3
she 100% has just bought them for the video... just silly stuff she would never wear; kinda defeats the point of 'my boyfriend rates MY shein outfits' but ofc she's just bought what would make the video 'funnier' without thinking about the impact

she keeps harping on about how she likes to 'experiment with fashion' and likes extra clothes but she literally only wears joggers and her minging vans everyday ??? jumping on trends once again when she's literally the most boring person

ALSO the way she screams laughing all throughout the video !!!! Jesus wept ... Sean makes a normal comment and she's screeching laughing ! its soooo fake its infuriating me

View attachment 290672
I honestly don’t get why she does this. This is nothing to do with body confidence and all about attention. I’ve watched hauls from some you tubers who have amazing figures who don’t pose in their underwear because it’s inappropriate and just a bit weird if I’m honest. Her young viewers will think that if your comfortable in your own skin you should flaunt it everywhere like Demi does, not the case what so ever. She’s just doing this for attention so she can convince herself blokes fancy her. bleeping toad of the wind in the willows.

Reactions: 8
I find it interesting that she referred to Sean as a bully because he didn't like boiler suits. She kept emphasising this point and I feel like she was trying to embarrass him for not liking them, trying to get humny buns on her side. I just feel she is trying to paint a negative picture of him because he comes off as hard working and less obnoxious.

Obviously I don't know the dynamics of their relationship...it might be jokey, it might be true, I'm just going off my own experience. My ex was a bully, and I never dared say anything negative like that even in a jokey way because I knew it would come back tenfold. I also remember that before seeing more of Sean, I thought he was disinterested in her from little comments she had made and his reactions in certain videos. Now I have seen more of him, I think he is admonished for having a disagreeable opinion.

Sean can't hide his irritation, his body language says it all. He is either very uncomfortable in front of the camera and doing so under duress or he has no interest in this girl. I don't like the dynamics, really don't see this lasting but I guess they're stuck now because of the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.