Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 why is demi not wearing a seat belt and the beginning of the vlog
2 why woukd you film and leave in her seans holey boxers
3 I don't think ikea chips are vegan
4 there's a pandemic on thats why you can't get everything as easy as before
5 how dare you get taught maths and English at school not how ikea works

I need to turn this vlog of im losing the will to live

Reactions: 7
I certainly love catching up with all the drama in a morning! I've unsubscribed and cannot bring myself to watch any of her content anymore, so I come to you lovely lot for the tea 😂 you do not dissopoint!

Reactions: 3
Does Sean have some sort of facial ticks? On the IKEA vlog from 8:13 his face is doing all sorts. 8:26 and he pops out both his eyes. 8:54 and its an eye and mouth widening combo

I noticed that too, reminded me of videos with Demi’s mum, must be the Demi effect 😂

Hi Amber, chew your food.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when she’s doing these shopping vlogs and openly filming other people in the shop without their consent? She could do these videos and keep the camera on herself or Sean without filming others. I get it’s a public place but I wouldn’t be happy if I’m going about my day and end up on YouTube...

Reactions: 18
You can see she's really struggling with those instructions at the end of the video. She probably had to end the video after not being able to make them. At least she gave it a go though.

I agree she should make more relatable content. Clothing hauls are the absolute worst. I can honestly say I've never watched a clothing haul and thought "yep, I'm going to boohoo to buy that right now". I would rather save up my money and get a long lasting timeless piece of clothing or thrift. I hate the excuse that people are skint so need fast fashion. People who are skint don't buy fast fashion every week to keep up with "trends"
100%, actually scares me a bit how many people are always in the comments like “just bought half the stuff 🤪” or whatever - not even just Demi’s ones but most ‘influencers’. Either their taste is so generic/unspecific that they’ll actually want everything they see, or they just buy for the sake of it because they’re brainwashed? Either way it’s bleeping weird.

I definitely spend too much on clothes, yet I still agonise over whether I should for a while first and it’s normally second hand anyway. This isn’t even me hating on super cheap shops, some of these girls must be dropping £100s in one go on crappy cheap unethical tit, honestly boggles my mind

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable when she’s doing these shopping vlogs and openly filming other people in the shop without their consent? She could do these videos and keep the camera on herself or Sean without filming others. I get it’s a public place but I wouldn’t be happy if I’m going about my day and end up on YouTube...
Yes!!! The thing is, some of these people could be in witness protection or hiding from abusive ex partners etc or anything. It's really not ok filming people without their consent. The least she could do is blur the people out.

Reactions: 12
Yes!!! The thing is, some of these people could be in witness protection or hiding from abusive ex partners etc or anything. It's really not ok filming people without their consent. The least she could do is blur the people out.
That’s true.. but you could say that about ANYTHING. People videoing for YouTube, Instagram, local news. People taking photos ect... it’s hard to get around.

Reactions: 2
That’s true.. but you could say that about ANYTHING. People videoing for YouTube, Instagram, local news. People taking photos ect... it’s hard to get around.
I know at work we had to get permission from everyone who was filmed for it to be published OR put a notice up saying recording was happening in the area. It's a bit finicky, but I guess this is a business and Demi is making money from these videos so the least she could do is be careful in shops not to film other people/blur faces if they are in shot. But yeah, it's definitely a tricky one and i'm not really sure what the law is surrounding this.

Reactions: 8
Her recent halloween video! God, she's definitely not the smartest person out there....... she called the 'Mob Wife'(i've linked it) costume a 'female James Bond'. Also, Demi we DONT want to see your ass cheek on camera.

The way she talks to her nan makes me so uncomfortable its like she's a care worker and its her first day and she's trying to impress the manager

FFS why did she have to do that to her nan no-one wants to see your ass

Reactions: 11
Her family clearly dote on her, you can see where she gets her notions. She is trying so hard, bless her but still comes across as a complete amateur. Its almost endearing.

• Heart
Omg Demi cleaning the stairs with the fabulous disinfectant Can spray I’m sure you just spray that on bed rug carpet not for cleaning paint up

Reactions: 2
Omg Demi cleaning the stairs with the fabulous disinfectant Can spray I’m sure you just spray that on bed rug carpet not for cleaning paint up
Shes trying 😂 no seriously though I'm sure paint like that just wiped off with warm soapy water. It's gloss that's a witch to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I felt soooooo sorry for her Nan when Demi showed her arse in that devil outfit THEN she showed the camera 🤢🤢 one cheek in one cheek out in out in out please dont shake it all about.

Ok, so I'm typing as I'm watching wtf is it with her shaking her arse. The leopard outfit and trying to do the Japanese kawaii pose!!

"You wouldnt wear this dress on a daily basis" the star and moon dress..... I bloody would and know loads of people who would. I know its personal preference though.

Now shes gonna send all those back with the majority of all the other stuff she buys

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her recent halloween video! God, she's definitely not the smartest person out there....... she called the 'Mob Wife'(i've linked it) costume a 'female James Bond'. Also, Demi we DONT want to see your ass cheek on camera.

How is that remotely James Bond? I'm howling, she's thick as tit. I used to think she put it on but I'm starting to doubt that.

I noticed that too, reminded me of videos with Demi’s mum, must be the Demi effect 😂

Hi Amber, chew your food.
Omg I noticed with both of them too. We will soon know if it's the Demi effect if her nan starts doing it too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.