Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lash tech would charge me full price if I let them get like that. Everything is just a mess, the boots are dirty and even the tights look dirty

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 297643
I see what you mean about her eyelashes 🤢
This is such a pet hate of mine, I hate talking to someone and looking them in the eye and they’ve got eyelashes looking like that. Don’t get them if you’re not going to look after them, Demi’s always looks so scruffy. As well as her eyebrows 🙄

Reactions: 6
It was me who wrote in the Saffron thread and said that Saffron's house and Demi's aren't in the same league. For Demi to reply saying "What's that supposed to mean" got me suspish too! I meant what I said 🤷‍♀️ You can't compare Saff's new house on one of the most sought after and affluent streets in Brighton to Demi's box standard house in Killingworth 🤣🤣🤣
Reading through that users posts on here I think it’s Demi but then other posts I think it can’t be her it’s too well written 😂 but if it is her how weird for her to put this:
4E80D772-B10D-4277-B9E4-DD1E022FFFDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Reading through that users posts on here I think it’s Demi but then other posts I think it can’t be her it’s too well written 😂 but if it is her how weird for her to put this:View attachment 297696
There’s a few like that and they direct people who ask who amber wright is to the correct place. I really don’t think it’s her atall

Reactions: 2
Just watchin her story’s off to primary again 🤨. And how can a loo brush give you vibes ffs and did she really walk round in just that jumper and shirt 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swear I’m not amber haha. But unfair on the eyelashes. I myself have extensions and were in a lash shed season at the moment. My left eye has less on than the right. Granted hers look worse than mine it does appear like she doesnt wash them with a lash shampoo and brush them as regular as she should but she can’t help loosing lashes. She’ll be due an infill soon if not already . Every 2 weeks is recommended. And tbh it looks like she’s gone to a very cheap place for them extensions, I wouldn’t pay that tech again even if she’s the one not looking after them like she should.

Last edited:
How is this girl an influencer? The only thing she influences me to do is have an itch after looking at her tatty Vans 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just come on here. I am not Demi, and I don’t care if you believe me or not, I don’t have to prove myself to any of you. In regards to me slagging of Katie, I don’t like her, nothing more to say on that. And the comment on saffron’s thread, in from Newcastle, and I find it offensive they way they tried to degrade it. I think tattle is interesting, I only joined to see what people were saying about Gabriella, and thought I’d have a nose at other threads, is that okay with everyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Swear I’m not amber haha. But unfair on the eyelashes. I myself have extensions and were in a lash shed season at the moment. My left eye has less on than the right. Granted hers look worse than mine it does appear like she doesnt wash them with a lash shampoo and brush them as regular as she should but she can’t help loosing lashes. She’ll be due an infill soon if not already . Every 2 weeks is recommended. And tbh it looks like she’s gone to a very cheap place for them extensions, I wouldn’t pay that tech again even if she’s the one not looking after them like she should.
I dont understand this but then again, I never wear lashes anymore.

Her lashes look awful - when I used to get them done, when they went sparse like that, I would either take the rest off or add an individual lash to close the gap. I would never leave them looking like hers, I didn't realise that was normal 🤣🤣🤣

what you are saying is not wrong but you are overlooking the fact that they ALWAYS look like this, even when she gets them fixed they still look tit!

Reactions: 11
I dont understand this but then again, I never wear lashes anymore.

Her lashes look awful - when I used to get them done, when they went sparse like that, I would either take the rest off or add an individual lash to close the gap. I would never leave them looking like hers, I didn't realise that was normal 🤣🤣🤣
Tbh I’d been told never to fill gaps with individual lashes incase the glue goes on my extensions which will duck them up royally haha. I’m heavy handed so I took that advice but I know on the past she’s gone a month without infills which I could never do, I’m dead on 2 weeks every time with my appointments 🤣 it’s only really normal august - end of nov. Each person has maybe a 2-3 week lash shed so I’m praying it’s just that for her because if that’s her lashes all year around it’s her own fault not upkeeping them

• Haha
Tbh I’d been told never to fill gaps with individual lashes incase the glue goes on my extensions which will duck them up royally haha. I’m heavy handed so I took that advice but I know on the past she’s gone a month without infills which I could never do, I’m dead on 2 weeks every time with my appointments 🤣 it’s only really normal august - end of nov. Each person has maybe a 2-3 week lash shed so I’m praying it’s just that for her because if that’s her lashes all year around it’s her own fault not upkeeping them
Sorry for going ot but how are lash extensions possibly worth it, if you have to get them redone every other week else they look tit? 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry for going ot but how are lash extensions possibly worth it, if you have to get them redone every other week else they look tit? 😂
I get mine done and ask myself the exact same question everytime, but they get addictive

I’ve just come on here. I am not Demi, and I don’t care if you believe me or not, I don’t have to prove myself to any of you. In regards to me slagging of Katie, I don’t like her, nothing more to say on that. And the comment on saffron’s thread, in from Newcastle, and I find it offensive they way they tried to degrade it. I think tattle is interesting, I only joined to see what people were saying about Gabriella, and thought I’d have a nose at other threads, is that okay with everyone?
Sounds like something Amber Wright would say 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.