Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never understand why "Influencers" sell stuff on Depop...do they not earn enough money? Donate everything to charity ffs
Especially when it’s gifted! And because they’re ‘influencers’ they sell stuff for way more than what people normally would on depop

Reactions: 13
Demi doesn't see have to do much to trigger me but....

Saying in her new vlog that the kitchen fitters are essential because you cant live without a kitchen really annoyed me. She's hardly going hungry. She doesn't even live in the house! She has a kitchen at Sean's where she lives. I dislike her I honestly do.

Reactions: 24
C3154CBD-E476-4FF5-A195-C8F698433987.png

apologies if she’s already addressed this (part time vegan?) but that’s an interesting beef & tomato pot noodle on her nightstand in the background of a story about how hard she’s found it not having chocolate since going vegan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 302150
apologies if she’s already addressed this (part time vegan?) but that’s an interesting beef & tomato pot noodle on her nightstand in the background of a story about how hard she’s found it not having chocolate since going vegan
As much as it pains me to defend her but the beef and tomato pot noodles are weirdly vegan - it’s just flavouring these use rather than actual meat

Trying to justify the office being a tit tip by saying since they’ve not moved in yet it’s being used as a “storage room”, bore off you total liar.

Reactions: 6
As much as it pains me to defend her but the beef and tomato pot noodles are weirdly vegan - it’s just flavouring these use rather than actual meat
Yep people need to be careful what they pick up on as a lot of foods are accidentally vegan. Probably worth a google before posting

Reactions: 4
Her reels are so embarrassing she’s like a 11yr old dancing about in her bedroom thinking she’s hot and not in an ironic way just a cringe way

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep people need to be careful what they pick up on as a lot of foods are accidentally vegan. Probably worth a google before posting
In the posters defence would you not just assume a ‘beef and tomato’ pot noodle uses meat? I mean it’s in the name...beef and tomato 😂

Watched the latest house tour.. how is it so messy????????

There was a bra on the living room floor and she's like why is there a bra here???

Messy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Regardless of if it's vegan or not it's absolutely grim. Thought she was in a meal plan?

On a meal plan but slopping chocolate around her mouth and drinking lager.

This lass is incredibly see through and I still find myself questioning why she has such a following.

Reactions: 13
No ad declared in her latest video... like anywhere. The lass only makes a video on that channel if she’s got a sponsor. Bore off Demi 😴 everyone report it

Reactions: 5
In the posters defence would you not just assume a ‘beef and tomato’ pot noodle uses meat? I mean it’s in the name...beef and tomato 😂
I thought it was common knowledge that a lot of meat flavoured products were vegan but it mustn’t be

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed the similarities between sean and brad in the looks department? :sick:

• Haha
Eurgh a recommended video of demi dancing like a stiff thot in front of her father just appeared in my search page. She really doesn’t care what attention she’s getting as long as she’s gets it. 🤢 I don’t find anything funny or relatable about it.

Reactions: 6
Watched the latest house tour.. how is it so messy????????

There was a bra on the living room floor and she's like why is there a bra here???

Messy cow
ur profile pic is terrifying i love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.