Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Lockdown just been announced again, hundreds of thousands will lose their jobs and businesses. And she’s sat on her stories looking like a boiled gammon whining about getting her carpet fitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hrosixx

Ugh I have an extensive history with dieting and losing weight. I don’t want to be mean but if she ate 1200-1400 calories a day she would have lost A LOT OF WEIGHT. Why would you promote something as “working well for me” when it clearly doesn’t if you have “tried it many times” and keep gaining weight you’ve lost. If she needs to order some magic box of prepacked food to “stop herself from gaining the weight back on” it does not work well, in fact it doesn’t WORK AT ALL for her at least, because the main idea behind these plans is to get you into habit of eating smaller portions and being mindful of what you put into your body. She’s going to fail yet again, it’s a cycle, I don’t say this only because I dislike Demi, I hope she reads that and make some changes

he also look completely exhausted the last video. Probs from working at his job and then the house nonstop and she's forcing him to make a video. Like let the man rest
She tried to make out he gets days off. Saying when he’s at the house he’s having a break from his electrician job, and when he is there he’s having a break from the house. Then went on to say she’s here all the time because she’s filming and editing. She’s on a different fucking planet honestly.

They posted this morning and didn’t mention it

Oh no they didn’t that’s just someone else with numbers as their name lol ignore meee
Is it possible to change mine I don't want people thinking I'm Demi:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
I did lol when they were talking about how great it is to have a cold drink of water straight from the dispenser. Yeah... just as quick as turning on the fucking cold tap on the sink you pair of whoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

anything at all

VIP Member
Watched the latest house tour.. how is it so messy????????

There was a bra on the living room floor and she's like why is there a bra here???

Messy cow

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Sean, this is the cooker socket, this is a double socket, this is a USB socket, this is a light switch, you can turn it off like this, switch on, switch off.
I mean fucking seriously..... do these pair have management!!!!

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
So I don’t know much about these types of things so if anyone knows better please jump in, but this looks odd to me. Look at that massive jump in subs in 2018 in comparison of views. And it looks like throughout September this year she was losing and then gaining 1k subs off and on on pretty much a daily basis which again seems weird, no?

Ok so I checked her YouTube channel and she’s deleted all of her old videos. The oldest now start from her NY trip and the proposal. Even weirder.
Does this mean she's deleted the vid she had where she came on saying her and sean had broken up, cause he'd cheated on her? I swear it happened not long before he apparently proposed. Anyone remember that video? She was proper bawling, I did at the time feel really bad for her. Cheating is cheating and it's wrong, but when the following vids she uploaded with him in and acting like nothing happened I was shocked. Either she lied but like why lie and be literally bawling, or she took him back. Either way, those two won't last long. The real life/world of adulthood will tear them down.

• Wow

heidix

I am going to say this and don't come for me but Demi redeems herself in my eyes when she talks about her mum or shows vulnerability with respect to her mum. She obviously loves her very much. The only times I have seen her cry was when she showed her mum the kitchen makeover and then in the video today. Both times I have actually genuinely liked her in those moments because she's not trying to be anything other than herself. I know this is a thread to drag her so soz haha