Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitfriends

Why is she asking people where to get decor books!? Put real books on a bookshelf, maybe pick one up and read it while you’re bloody at it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

pinecones

Chatty Member
She was actually so harsh to her nan though can we take a second, showing all that cheap tat she’s bought from places like shein and her nan mentioned a vase and Demi’s face completely changed?! She really turned her nose up Felt awful for her nan bet she felt so snubbed ☹☹

• Sad
Great minds! I was disgusted by this.
Why didn't she just humour her, oh thanks Granny that would be lovely. Take a vase and even if she really hated it, put it on display when Grandma visits. I have crystal glasses and various bits n pieces that came from my grans house, I feel such nostalgia and sentiment having them. Absolutely priceless to me. Demi is a spoilt petulant madam who prefers shite of no value from shein.
Yes! My nana gives me stuff all of the time which doesn't match the style of my house but I still love them and am grateful that she's thinking of me. I wouldn't DREAM of ever talking to my nana the way she spoke to hers in that video. Did you notice her nana left the room after that? I can imagine she was quite hurt by it.

erin182

VIP Member
I’m in tier 3 and went to Sainsbury’s for a twirl. All non essential shops/restaurants etc are open so I don’t what the issue is with that 😂

heidix

I’ve just come on here. I am not Demi, and I don’t care if you believe me or not, I don’t have to prove myself to any of you. In regards to me slagging of Katie, I don’t like her, nothing more to say on that. And the comment on saffron’s thread, in from Newcastle, and I find it offensive they way they tried to degrade it. I think tattle is interesting, I only joined to see what people were saying about Gabriella, and thought I’d have a nose at other threads, is that okay with everyone?
Sounds like something Amber Wright would say 👀

• Haha

00ii5533

I was just looking through that posters posts - the one we may suspect is Miss amber Wright herself, and yes they have much better grammar than Demi BUT isn't it suspicious that they're active on all the youtubers threads that Amber Wright came on to slag off?

I think it's Demi - she loves Tattle...I think she's just taking extra care to not be caught out like she has been a few times before coming back here with new usernames....hmm

• Heart

Octopies

Chatty Member
Y they acting so coy... we MIGHT like 2 dogs... the downstairs room MIGHT be a room for dogs.

We know. You’ve already paid a deposit for two puppies. You’re picking them up soon. A clever lil tattler already found this out. 🥱 the suspense is killing me 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pinkygirlz

Hello honey buns, does anyone else think Demi reminds them of a blobfish? Or is it just me? God she’s fucking annoying!
F0CA3B40-2C5B-4EF5-9FBD-ACE5F94AE226.jpeg

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Let’s do a living room/dining area colour rundown so far

- Navy walls
- Dark brown wood furniture with black legs and hardware
- Grey leather dining seats with gold legs
- Glass table with gold legs
- Brown sofa
- Mustard chair

black with brown with grey with gold with mustard with navy 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
She definitely reads this thread as she keeps addressing things "someone's" said in a video!?
I find it so weird that she's "sat in her office" in a bra and pants set, editing videos.
Not sure what "asthetic" shes trying to give off but I'm getting bare sweaty arse on office chair after a busy day at "The House" dirty stinking feet on the rug and those stretched out trotter holders slung on the floor!!!

Another Cherry’s haul... yawn. Once again not advertising a paid sponsor on the thumbnail or title. She said on her stories how she’s going back to uploading three times a week instead of two because she just loves creating content so much. Nah mate you just love getting paid for unimaginative hauls of shite.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babbles10

there is absolutely no chemistry between this pair whatsoever! They are just so dull and BORRRRRING! Sean clearly just doesn’t want to be there!

00ii5533

Just watched the latest video with Sean. Why is she screeching doing that fake laugh and throwing herself onto Seans knee every 5 minutes? It's so false. You can tell Sean is even like err...??? 🤣

• Haha

00ii5533

First post! I’ve had to stop watching her because it infuriates me knowing I work full time and she gets money for the shit she posts, love reading these threads though and I will never get over her upside down mouth- it pisses me off.
Your profile pic is THE worst picture ive ever seen of demi 😯 obviously she is repulsive but THAT is something else!!

• Haha

XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl

She's pissed me off throughout this pandemic, flouncing around like the rules don't apply to her. I've tested positive for COVID and am isolating, I'm not complaining because there are people worse than me and I am very fortunate to have a mild case, but its people like Demi that make this happen. I'm supposed to be at work supporting service users. Fuck you demi

Reactions: 20

But multiple fast fashion clothing hauls a month or does that not count because she returns the clothes after?

• Haha
Reactions: 20