Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare she have a pop at Sean for the state of his shoes. HUN HAVE U SEEN UR VANS

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s getting so snotty on her tiktok about people’s comments on the dogs 🤣
She’s fuming, can tell every adult she knows has told her she’s being daft to get two puppies when she’s just moved in / her and Sean have never lived together (already pressure on the relationship) 😐 and when she can’t even look after herself. Her family seem pretty sensible so I’m sure they’ve had a word, but what she wants she gets 😇

Reactions: 12
I love how the hyper, upbeat intro cuts straight to Sean’s monotonous voice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Hmmm I'm very particular". Ffs don't act like you have style. Her taste is the worst haha poor nan. Plus Aztec bedsheets with that ugly brick wall? Okay sooo particular

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let’s do a living room/dining area colour rundown so far

- Navy walls
- Dark brown wood furniture with black legs and hardware
- Grey leather dining seats with gold legs
- Glass table with gold legs
- Brown sofa
- Mustard chair

black with brown with grey with gold with mustard with navy 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Shes all bizz, getting excited about tea towels and serving dishes that's she's going to use as bowls for the gram, cheap artificial flowers and to top it off a couple of bog standard door mats. Imagine needing to explain to people why you like a door mat.
These are normal miscellaneous items that every household in the country has. I do feel quite sorry for her if these things genuinely excite her and I wonder did she not have these things growing up.
The needing to organise things, who is she trying to kid, that's another half hearted fad like the veganism.
The new dogs are such a stupid idea, they are going to piss all over the laminate, warp it, and the smell will be atrocious, no artisan candle will mask it and not to mention confining the poor pets to a room.

Reactions: 5
What's she saying?
Basically she put a tiktok up saying that anyone who doesn’t allow their dog on their sofa or bed shouldn’t have pets and she got a lot of backlash for it. She’s obviously just found time in her busy schedule of eating brownies and shouting at her nan to read the comments. She’s then started to post tiktoks ranting to these comments basically ignoring other people’s opinion and throwing her toys out the pram as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was actually so harsh to her nan though can we take a second, showing all that cheap tat she’s bought from places like shein and her nan mentioned a vase and Demi’s face completely changed?! She really turned her nose up Felt awful for her nan bet she felt so snubbed ☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Bet she loved that comment because she thinks she’s STUNNING. She’s actually rotten and I wouldn’t normally say that about another girl but she is an actual toad.

She was actually so harsh to her nan though can we take a second, showing all that cheap tat she’s bought from places like shein and her nan mentioned a vase and Demi’s face completely changed?! She really turned her nose up Felt awful for her nan bet she felt so snubbed ☹☹
It was so bad, then her nan left the room as she was obviously hurt. bleeping cow.

For anyone who didn’t see the flowers here’s some that are similar although these do look more realistic than Doodles’s.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just skipped through their latest video.
I have a few points 😂

1) I cannot believe how much she is gifted, as she was going through those draws it was full of unused things. Nobody can ever use that much.

2) She said she loves organising but those mismatched boxes were not organised at all.

3) Nothing beats freshening up sweaty teddy bear loungewear than a spritz of that stuff....NOT!

4) Considering the money she is making and how much they are gifted the house was an amazing opportunity to do something special but I havent liked a single room. They living room is so dark, the needed lighter furniture for the room I think. I love b&s and the like but there is alot of tat even though she is very particular.

5) Sean's apparently never had a toaster before...errm ok!

6) I can't hear a word when Sean speaks.

BUT even after all that personally I think she's stunning. (Joke).
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes just so through-other in everything she does/is. Her appearance, her house, the youtube channels, all of it! The only word you could use in fairness is slovenly. Its like she doesn't notice the mess, her mess. If my house was going to be potentially beamed around the world, I'd have enough pride in myself to keep it neat and tidy.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who found it SO STRANGE that she went for a bath while sean went home to pack up as he was in a rush to move as he has so much on and she just let him do it all on his own??? When me and my boyfriend moved we helped each other pack snd move stuff like wtf am i just very helpful and caring or is she a lazy selfish witch because i couldnt help but feel shocked when i saw her let sean struggle you could tell he was overwhelmed by it all..?

Reactions: 23
Is it just me who found it SO STRANGE that she went for a bath while sean went home to pack up as he was in a rush to move as he has so much on and she just let him do it all on his own??? When me and my boyfriend moved we helped each other pack snd move stuff like wtf am i just very helpful and caring or is she a lazy selfish witch because i couldnt help but feel shocked when i saw her let sean struggle you could tell he was overwhelmed by it all..?
I honestly think she literally is that selfish. I would go as far to say she gets off on seeing people she supposedly loves struggle. Look how much she loves to humiliate the boy at any given opportunity. She’s poison.

Reactions: 9
‘i’M sO oBsEsSeD wItH oRgAnIsInG gUuUuUuYs’
Did she forget those videos where her room is an absolute tip? Oh that's right, coz it's her mums house she doesn't need to care about mess

Reactions: 2
I think it’s nuts that they didn’t get a dishwasher while they spent like £6K on a kitchen! We moved into our 1st house this summer and swore we wouldn’t need a dishwasher (there’s only two of us). Two weeks in and we were so pissed off with constantly washing up, we got a second hand one, life changer 🤗 we might just be lazy though!!

If I was getting a whole new kitchen and splashing out I’d definitely get one at the same time...

Reactions: 11
I think it’s nuts that they didn’t get a dishwasher while they spent like £6K on a kitchen! We moved into our 1st house this summer and swore we wouldn’t need a dishwasher (there’s only two of us). Two weeks in and we were so pissed off with constantly washing up, we got a second hand one, life changer 🤗 we might just be lazy though!!

If I was getting a whole new kitchen and splashing out I’d definitely get one at the same time...
I thought this was so strange to. I would never live without a dishwasher! It’s not necessarily about being too lazy or not wanting to do the washing up but it just keeps the place so much tidier. There’s no dishes stacking up in or beside the sink, there’s no dishes lying on the draining board drying. I just think it keeps everywhere looking tidier, especially if you have people over and are cooking for several people. And with a new kitchen! I know I’d want to keep things as tidy as possible. Maybe that’s just me though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.