Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Reno tit geting on my tits the hole house is a state her now vloging her self painting after saying she don’t need to is laughable her doing to coats of paint in one day what is she useing most paint you have wait 12/24 hours And if the utilitie room was flooded surely the kitchen wood of been of hole down stairs if was spraying out like she said

Reactions: 3
Her Reno tit geting on my tits the hole house is a state her now vloging her self painting after saying she don’t need to is laughable her doing to coats of paint in one day what is she useing most paint you have wait 12/24 hours And if the utilitie room was flooded surely the kitchen wood of been of hole down stairs if was spraying out like she said
I’m thinking a little puddle in her mind is a MASSIVR FLOOD, much like we just seen her completely renovate that radiator

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m thinking a little puddle in her mind is a MASSIVR FLOOD, much like we just seen her completely renovate that radiator
Well we never got to she the photo evidence 😂. And the floor wood of still be wet Wish her channel would dry up as quick as the flood did 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HONESTLY. WHY DO I WATCH HER VIDEOS.

IT KILLS ME...KILLS ME, that I am out here, working a full time job, and THIS witch is GOING THROUGH HER SHOPPING AND "READING" WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE LABELS AND DESCRIBING THE PACKAGING. and how much she is "here for it." AND SHE IS PAYING FOR A MORTGAGE WITH THIS POORLY PLANNED, POORLY FILMED, POORLY EDITED shite. If you could even call it planned or edited at all.

I am acutely aware that by watching it, I'm fueling it. But I am incredulous that this can be a way of earning a living. Ok, some youtubers very much deserve the money they earn, and some deserve much more. But I went to Sainsburys this morning and bought some essentials.....I CANNOT MAKE A LIVING SHOWING PEOPLE WHAT I BOUGHT FOR THE KITCHEN CUPBOARD.

NOT TO MENTION THE BLATANT DISREGARD OF CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS. It's a real shame that it isn't more selective.

duck I'm so infuriated that I can't even verbalise it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How did she call £3.99 garnish shampoo expensive when she constantly promotes £30 function of beauty!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did this dumb witch just say 'pacificly' instead of specifically 🤔 😂

Also I can't be the only one who thinks she looks like Les Dawson in a wig 🤣🤣🤣
nintchdbpict000175579364-e1511784271358.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she have to read out what’s on the packaging of things. Why can’t she just say ‘I bought some cloths.’ Also Demi, it’s bleeping SPECIFICALLY.

Reactions: 7
Also to return to the nails (it’s my job) this latest is titled Haul October 2020, the nails are new even though she’s lost one...... no way showing 2 weeks growth when they featured the Primark vid she claimed she filmed back in early September 🧐 explain that one boglin queen 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also to return to the nails (it’s my job) this latest is titled Haul October 2020, the nails are new even though she’s lost one...... no way showing 2 weeks growth when they featured the Primark vid she claimed she filmed back in early September 🧐 explain that one boglin queen 👊🏻
Boglin queen is my new favourite saying 😅😅😅 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did she call £3.99 garnish shampoo expensive when she constantly promotes £30 function of beauty!!!!
Because function of beauty costs her £0 🙈 everything is expensive when you live the “gifted” life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Anyone else spot the KFC slip up the other week?
"The chips are not really vegan because they don't have a vegan prep area"
No doubt scoffed the lot 😩
#Savethefrogs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.