Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Reno tit geting on my tits the hole house is a state her now vloging her self painting after saying she don’t need to is laughable her doing to coats of paint in one day what is she useing most paint you have wait 12/24 hours And if the utilitie room was flooded surely the kitchen wood of been of hole down stairs if was spraying out like she said

Remember there was a "flood" in the living room. It was a leak A SMALL bleeping LEAK!! Imagine being this crappy of a person being dramatic over a leak when she probably has followers in high flood risk area's that need to move their furniture upstairs this time of year and sand bag their homes because River banks frequently burst and FLOOD their homes. She's so immature and insensitive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sure you did
Lloyd’s fraud department wasn’t a hard job to get, you could probably even manage 😂

Literally a quick Google search shows you that an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is unique to the device. Stop being a dick
It’s a weird hill to plant her flag on 😂

Why does she have to read out what’s on the packaging of things. Why can’t she just say ‘I bought some cloths.’ Also Demi, it’s bleeping SPECIFICALLY.
Amen!! Drives me insane

Reactions: 7
I still find it hard to beleive she earns as much as she says yet buys so much cheap shite. During her Glossybox advent calendar video she mentioned how she has always wanted to try a few of the high end brands....well if you're earning what you say why don't you go out and buy some bits? Is it just because she feels put out buying anything now as she expects everything to be gifted? I reckon so.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice how she'll let Sean do the end of a video and just talk constantly over him like he's not capable. He always looks so pissed off. Also, the dancing in B&Q it just isn't funny and Sean genuinely looks embarrassed. I've been watching back videos and I honestly think she thinks she is a good dancer........

But isn't 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reads the packaging word for word, but can’t even pronounce mirror. She’s only good at spending money and being over bearing and talking mince.

Reactions: 6
These home vlogs are just a waste of time. Always loads of adverts in them and not a lot of actual content. You get the odd bit of work, followed by Demi dancing and shopping. Same old same old. You can really tell that her behaviour is starting to irritate Sean. The fact he keeps reminding her that there’s a lot to do and she’s really not contributing much at all. I totally understand that some jobs she can’t do like the electrics, plumbing and plastering but she takes forever to even paint radiators, does a tit job then Sean ends up touching it up anyway. She clearly whinged on at him until he came light shopping with her, that stuff really isn’t necessary at this stage. She should focus on decorating and she can add the finishing touches later. I’m pretty sure Sean has had his eyes opened to what it’s going to be like actually living with this sloth.

Reactions: 12
I have a pair of those vans Demi wears and they make me physically sick now after seeing her trotters squashed into them I would send them to her PO Box but I ain’t giving her any freebies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this a sick bleeping joke? This girl gets PAID FOR HER SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHE PRESENTS HERSELF LIKE THIS FFS
She’s filthy. And you can tell she’s photoshopped her legs, it’s all blurry on the inside. Plus if her legs really were that slim she would topple over. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.