Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they still not taken down that 2006 metal wall art thing near their front door? I’d have ripped it down the second I got the keys. So lazy.

Reactions: 3
Omg just watched the newest house ‘renovation’ vlog and I swear she does absolutely nothing. She HAD to take the returns so just did duck all in the house all day and also like she said she couldn’t take the tiles off? There’s so much still to do and she just leaves him to do it all. She’s so lazy it’s insane.
Also, if we needed any more proof that she reads here - they’ve stopped getting Greggs etc and now make a packed lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New vlog consists of Demi going shopping again, eating a sandwich then 10 minutes of Sean’s arse crack. Yawn. Boring as duck. I’m convinced the only reason she’s insisting on uploading 3 vlogs a week is because she can use the excuse of ‘editing’ to get out of doing any actual work on that house. Because the last 4 vlogs (at least!) have been utterly pointless.

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she doesn't just buy some new trainers? Vans aren't even expensive! The state of that 'sandwich' in her new video!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The fact the latest video is only 10 mins long shows how pointless it is, I’ve watched the last 3 as well and she STILL hasn’t bought the lights 😴🥱 mentioned them enough times tho!

Also does anyone know how I can watch these car crash videos without giving a view on YouTube or heaven forbid contributing to the ad revenue?!

Reactions: 8
Poor Sean there was enough footage of him doing the utility room that she really didn’t need to put the part with arse crack hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rejoice! 🥳 Although she must not realise that there are other types of shoes out there in the world...

5CF6FA9C-7BAE-417A-B114-B83A10642442.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder whether she went around the warehouse collecting the individual pieces for her flat pack furniture.

What an absolute meatball.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.