Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wanted to be "completely transparent" in her haul!! Jeez.

"What I like to do sometimes is crop it" Sometimes!!!! All the freakin time!! If it's not her camel toe it's her arse being shown to the camera!!! I had to turn off she was getting on my nerves as per 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If her shoes look like that then imagine what the facemask up her vag will be like! Rotting on contact.

I wonder if she has actually had an "influencer discount" or discount because Howden's have their sale on at the moment until the end of the month, so everyone is getting a discount... 😂 😂
I bet that installation bill is a shocker. Our kitchen was 5k then had a 15% discount, then a free kitchen aid thrown in. They do anything for the sale. But the installation will never be discounted. Too many trade men involved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I was a size 18 but I have reduced to a size 16’ Only Demi 🤦‍♀️
Reduced!! What is she a bit of meat that's going out of date!!! With the state of the Van's shes wearing in another post she probs smells like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amber or Demi we will never know
But please stop showing us your camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she wanted to be "completely transparent" in her haul!! Jeez.

"What I like to do sometimes is crop it" Sometimes!!!! All the freakin time!! If it's not her camel toe it's her arse being shown to the camera!!! I had to turn off she was getting on my nerves as per 🤣🤣
Completely transparent then lies about her size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her first Fabletics video had almost the same title, it’s not that hard coming up with a different title, come on..
When she said she was doing a fabletic advert again I rolled my eyes with boredom as she's JUST done one

Reactions: 1
Her first Fabletics video had almost the same title, it’s not that hard coming up with a different title, come on..
she looks like she's skinnier 4 months ago now that you put the 2 thumbnails together
who is she trying to kid about still doing exercise?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.