Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get why she posts these kind of dancing videos. She is not exactly blessed with good looks and she does so many faces that make her look even worse. The video isn't even funny, i dunno how anyone can find it remotely funny
I think this is the problem...if you aren’t aesthetically blessed then you have to try and be funny 😂 (disclaimer that’s just my opinion) let be honest that’s the real reason AmBeR wRiGhT doesn’t like Elle Darby or any of the others..nothing to do with them being ‘fake’...

Reactions: 6
All that time doing her office for it to resemble a shithole in every video

Reactions: 8
I used to be such a big fan of Demi and thought she was hilarious when she used to do hauls in her messy room showing us new tops but not wearing any pants haha. She was unique and down to earth. I actually feel really sad reading these threads and seeing what she’s like now, the way she speaks to her followers is not ok :( I always thought her Q&As on her stories were blunt but the screenshots I’ve seen on these threads are something else!!

Reactions: 15
Just had to stop myself from drinking bleach after watching the newest home reno vlog. I'm sure I'm not the only one clicking on that video to see house updates, not about 17 minutes of her flailing around like a bleeping helium balloon in the wind whilst Sean works his poor arse off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I’ve been reading this thread for ages now, and I used to like Demi but the last few months, she’s changed, and hella rude now, but I’ve just realised her outros on her recent videos, I have a small YouTube channel and I used that outro too but i got it off a girl on YouTube and the girl mentioned at the start of the video to give credits, and I’ve not once seen Demi give credits to her, maybe it’s not actually her outro but if it is Demi’s not crediting her at all, well not that I’ve seen, it’s lowkey pissing me off ngl lmao rant over

Reactions: 9
So I’ve been reading this thread for ages now, and I used to like Demi but the last few months, she’s changed, and hella rude now, but I’ve just realised her outros on her recent videos, I have a small YouTube channel and I used that outro too but i got it off a girl on YouTube and she mentioned at the start of the video to give credits, and I’ve not once seen Demi five credits to her, maybe it’s not actually her outro but if it is Demi’s not crediting her at all, well not that I’ve seen, it’s lowkey pissing me off ngl

Reactions: 5
omg the part in the new vlog where she's getting aggy at sean for not being able to take her weight when she's pulling on his arms :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I really don't get why she posts these kind of dancing videos. She is not exactly blessed with good looks and she does so many faces that make her look even worse. The video isn't even funny, i dunno how anyone can find it remotely funny
It’s her tits flying about that does it for me 🥴

Reactions: 4
I'm certain she has ADHD ... I foolishly watched the green tea dance and shes acting like a 12 year old who has had too much sherbert.... appealing to her fan base?

Dying of second hand embarrassment though.

Reactions: 5
For someone who relies on uploading videos to pay their mortgage (just after starting renovations) you'd think she'd have the cop on to piece her videos together better and have actual content rather than her arsing around filming her fella do all the work while she does small tasks, taking hours just to show she's doing something. It ain't really gossip on here, it's hard facts. Can't see how she doesn't realize that she is exposing herself in her own videos, every time she breaks lockdown but makes petty excuses, obviously has Sean doing everything while he is on nights, while she does nada! 'editing'? Hmm despite all the editing the videos are still badly edited and views are dropping. Has been evidently putting her grandmother's and family at risk, along with the public!

I can't see it lasting much longer to be fair.
They're are small youtubers who put more effort in than this.
I used to be a huge fan but cut the bs.

Reactions: 16
For someone who relies on uploading videos to pay their mortgage (just after starting renovations) you'd think she'd have the cop on to piece her videos together better and have actual content rather than her arsing around filming her fella do all the work while she does small tasks, taking hours just to show she's doing something. It ain't really gossip on here, it's hard facts. Can't see how she doesn't realize that she is exposing herself in her own videos, every time she breaks lockdown but makes petty excuses, obviously has Sean doing everything while he is on nights, while she does nada! 'editing'? Hmm despite all the editing the videos are still badly edited and views are dropping. Has been evidently putting her grandmother's and family at risk, along with the public!

I can't see it lasting much longer to be fair.
They're are small youtubers who put more effort in than this.
I used to be a huge fan but cut the bs.
She thinks because she's built up a following she can do whatever she wants and talk to her followers however. She doesn't care about the quality of her content or even pronouncing/getting the products she's advertising correctly. What happened to her learning French? Or putting hydraulic acid on you face? Haha

imagine if you were in you job and got praised for your performance and a pay raise and then you thought, hey now I can be a snarky to my colleagues and give a half arsed effort with my work?

Reactions: 11
hmmm... if you worked with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ’ you would know that if they used the same WiFi, every device using it would have the same IP address... so it’s household. Which is why it’s hard to prosecute in cyber crimes for fake accounts because of multiply people connecting to a WiFi, you can’t pin it down just from the IP address, in admissible in court. Just have changed since you worked in IP address right?
I worked in fraud dear, we checked IP addresses of fraud claimed items, regardless of WiFi it would state what type of device was used and these codes would vary. Why would I lie about something so silly. You need to cool it a little, it’s a bloody gossip forum thread settle down.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Their master bedroom looks really small and that wallpaper is chavvy af all that she’s missing is live laugh love on the wall.

The green tea dance is embarrassing I don’t understand why people are commenting saying it’s funny. It’s the unfunniest thing ever. Mind not many comments as per usual...engagement not so great dems

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I unfollowed Demi a while ago, I couldn’t take looking at that face anymore. I just went back to the Amber Wright posts though and was not disappointed 😂😂absolute gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I havent been on her channel much for a while and now I see Sean with all his charisma and character is now on her 2nd channel. Wow .....those 2 are so dynamic and just ooze excitement (did you sense my sarcasm?!?) And the video of him recreating the Lewis Capaldi thing, it was beyond cringey. Need a whole other word for it!! Jeez.....its like a car crash you don't wanna look but you just cant stop! Like all her content tbh. Omg .......he seems so awkward on camera. Has she bullied him into it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.