Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Someone asked if she’s scared of getting Covid. And she said no, not at all she’s just not that type of person.

So her ‘heath anxiety’ was completely faked for views

I clicked off, shes grim.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Hi Demi. Couple of things.
The level of disrespect for your grandma in that WAP video is vile. It doesn’t matter what sort of relationship you have with her, you could tell that the lyrics made her uncomfortable. My gran is by no means a prude but I have more respect for her than to ever discuss anything like that infront of her. You’re beyond vile.

Your insta rant about puppies was completely patronising. Sean is not a child. Just because he hasn’t been brought up with dogs doesn’t mean he won’t be able to cope with a rescue. Puppies are a hell of a lot of work, it’s like having a newborn baby. And I can guarantee YOU won’t be the one getting up with it in the night you fucking sloth, this is just an excuse because you want a puppy.

Lastly, you say it’s nobodies business what your are doing with regards to lockdown. Newsflash pet but this is EVERYONES business because it effects EVERYONE. You’ve clearly seen the comment on here about the social bubble and stuck with it. We all know you’re talking shite because you are constantly mixing loads of households and not just sticking to the bubble of you, Sean, Sean’s parents and your grandma. Vile. And your makeup looks shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Sinnocence

Demi Donnelly #9: Amber has no taste, crap all over the place, shakes her tits in her Nannas face....

• Haha
Reactions: 48

heidix

Demi: "hahahaha Sean got that name wrong"

Also Demi: "none of the less, pacifically, chick to cheek, gurtains, kwee"

The actual cheek of it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Kaycee

HONESTLY. WHY DO I WATCH HER VIDEOS.

IT KILLS ME...KILLS ME, that I am out here, working a full time job, and THIS BITCH is GOING THROUGH HER SHOPPING AND "READING" WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE LABELS AND DESCRIBING THE PACKAGING. and how much she is "here for it." AND SHE IS PAYING FOR A MORTGAGE WITH THIS POORLY PLANNED, POORLY FILMED, POORLY EDITED shite. If you could even call it planned or edited at all.

I am acutely aware that by watching it, I'm fueling it. But I am incredulous that this can be a way of earning a living. Ok, some youtubers very much deserve the money they earn, and some deserve much more. But I went to Sainsburys this morning and bought some essentials.....I CANNOT MAKE A LIVING SHOWING PEOPLE WHAT I BOUGHT FOR THE KITCHEN CUPBOARD.

NOT TO MENTION THE BLATANT DISREGARD OF CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS. It's a real shame that it isn't more selective.

Fuck I'm so infuriated that I can't even verbalise it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The plot thickens 🧐

Also her insta story saying “their opinions will never pay your bills” is she thick? In your line of work they absolutely do you fucking pineapple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

HanB33

had to shorten the title due to it not fitting so went a bit Yorkshire!

So, to sum up the previous thread....WHIRLWIND.

Our favourite hunnybun Amber Demz got herself an overpriced house (with the help of the government) because she liked the BBQ hut out the back (despite her being a vegan).

We've had to endure "renovation" vlogs which consist of Demi doing sweet fuck all whilst Sean paints, builds, plumbs and sorts the electrics.

Demi has yet again been publicly breaking every lockdown rule she possibly can.

Demi has made her "office" the first room to be made liveable in her new house and yep, you guessed it; it contains the standard leaf wallpaper, mustard yellow sofa that can't hold her weight and lots of tacky b&m decor.

We had a welcome intruder on the thread, claiming to know Demi personally who quickly deleted their comments.

We then had someone make an account on Tiktok making masterpiece videos of Demis downfalls and the reasons people shouldn't support her. Demi has blissfully ignored this though she is aware.

We had Callum Markie express interest in doing a video on her though this is yet to be continued.

Demi is still deleting comments within seconds on her socials and her YouTube regarding anything to do with Tattle or anything she deems negative towards her (including constructive critism).

She still hasn't found a bra that fits.

She still claims to be on a fitness journey and losing weight despite her looking her biggest.

Current size she claims to be is 14 though clothes in her YT hauls say 18 on the label (she covers them subtly but us Tattlers are beady eyed).

Demis merch as expected plummetted (it was hideous, overpriced tack).

She is still vile and toxic towards Sean who is walked over like a doormat.

Her poor brother is still blissfully unaware that Amber Wright said he loved her tits.

Anything else? Please mention below. If you're new, WELCOME to the most entertaining thread on Tattle.life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

heidix

Can't believe we are nearly at thread 9 people. I've been here since thread 1. It's emotional. Are we going to celebrate it? Post our personal favourite demi fuck ups. Mine will always be "personally I think she's stunning" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Shaun saying she’d be skint if she was a prostitute 😭😭 he means it hun but yeah laugh it off... I would too 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37