Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had to shorten the title due to it not fitting so went a bit Yorkshire!

So, to sum up the previous thread....WHIRLWIND.

Our favourite hunnybun Amber Demz got herself an overpriced house (with the help of the government) because she liked the BBQ hut out the back (despite her being a vegan).

We've had to endure "renovation" vlogs which consist of Demi doing sweet duck all whilst Sean paints, builds, plumbs and sorts the electrics.

Demi has yet again been publicly breaking every lockdown rule she possibly can.

Demi has made her "office" the first room to be made liveable in her new house and yep, you guessed it; it contains the standard leaf wallpaper, mustard yellow sofa that can't hold her weight and lots of tacky b&m decor.

We had a welcome intruder on the thread, claiming to know Demi personally who quickly deleted their comments.

We then had someone make an account on Tiktok making masterpiece videos of Demis downfalls and the reasons people shouldn't support her. Demi has blissfully ignored this though she is aware.

We had Callum Markie express interest in doing a video on her though this is yet to be continued.

Demi is still deleting comments within seconds on her socials and her YouTube regarding anything to do with Tattle or anything she deems negative towards her (including constructive critism).

She still hasn't found a bra that fits.

She still claims to be on a fitness journey and losing weight despite her looking her biggest.

Current size she claims to be is 14 though clothes in her YT hauls say 18 on the label (she covers them subtly but us Tattlers are beady eyed).

Demis merch as expected plummetted (it was hideous, overpriced tack).

She is still vile and toxic towards Sean who is walked over like a doormat.

Her poor brother is still blissfully unaware that Amber Wright said he loved her tits.

Anything else? Please mention below. If you're new, WELCOME to the most entertaining thread on Tattle.life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
had to shorten the title due to it not fitting so went a bit Yorkshire!

So, to sum up the previous thread....WHIRLWIND.

Our favourite hunnybun Amber Demz got herself an overpriced house (with the help of the government) because she liked the BBQ hut out the back (despite her being a vegan).

We've had to endure "renovation" vlogs which consist of Demi doing sweet duck all whilst Sean paints, builds, plumbs and sorts the electrics.

Demi has yet again been publicly breaking every lockdown rule she possibly can.

Demi has made her "office" the first room to be made liveable in her new house and yep, you guessed it; it contains the standard leaf wallpaper, mustard yellow sofa that can't hold her weight and lots of tacky b&m decor.

We had a welcome intruder on the thread, claiming to know Demi personally who quickly deleted their comments.

We then had someone make an account on Tiktok making masterpiece videos of Demis downfalls and the reasons people shouldn't support her. Demi has blissfully ignored this though she is aware.

We had Callum Markie express interest in doing a video on her though this is yet to be continued.

Demi is still deleting comments within seconds on her socials and her YouTube regarding anything to do with Tattle or anything she deems negative towards her (including constructive critism).

She still hasn't found a bra that fits.

She still claims to be on a fitness journey and losing weight despite her looking her biggest.

Current size she claims to be is 14 though clothes in her YT hauls say 18 on the label (she covers them subtly but us Tattlers are beady eyed).

Demis merch as expected plummetted (it was hideous, overpriced tack).

She is still vile and toxic towards Sean who is walked over like a doormat.

Her poor brother is still blissfully unaware that Amber Wright said he loved her tits.

Anything else? Please mention below. If you're new, WELCOME to the most entertaining thread on Tattle.life
Thank you for your service 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can’t get over her claiming her and Sean don’t have to distance because they’re business partners 😫🤣 She’ll be claiming they’re essential workers next

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooo there’s a new video on that tik tok account! I definitely think it’s someone who knows her personally, they’re speaking so directly to her

Reactions: 1
Tiktok is such a weird place to expose someone 🤣 I wish they did it on Youtube 😔

Everyone has a better online persona but demi online is a cow so IMAGINE how bad she is in real life ha.

Reactions: 2
Tik tok summary for anyone who can’t see it

The video is titled “is Demi Donnelly a nice person”
- has a few video clips of Demi being snappy towards Sean
- has a twitter screenshot of her calling him ungrateful which she quickly deleted
- has an instagram story screenshot of Demi saying she was struggling to live with Sean over isolation/lockdown

Tiktok is such a weird place to expose someone 🤣 I wish they did it on Youtube 😔

Everyone has a better online persona but demi online is a cow so IMAGINE how bad she is in real life ha.
Same, although Tik Tok seems to be quite good at giving everyone a fair chance to be on the for you page so more people will see it. I feel like it would go completely unnoticed on YouTube

Reactions: 8
Tik tok summary for anyone who can’t see it

The video is titled “is Demi Donnelly a nice person”
- has a few video clips of Demi being snappy towards Sean
- has a twitter screenshot of her calling him ungrateful which she quickly deleted
- has an instagram story screenshot of Demi saying she was struggling to live with Sean over isolation/lockdown

Same, although Tik Tok seems to be quite good at giving everyone a fair chance to be on the for you page so more people will see it. I feel like it would go completely unnoticed on YouTube
Oooh fair enough, that makes sense completely. I don't know anything about TikTok I'm far too old but hopefully that means alot more people will see it.
I truly hope this goes somewhere - she needs to answer for this. She's a horrible person and watching her be toxic to Sean on a huge public platform is beyond upsetting.

Reactions: 2
I'm not actually sure it is someone who knows Demi irl. Everything so far has just been things that have been said here, even down to the suggestion Demi should have given the MUA a donation. I just think they are a keen hater of Demi and possibly don't want to expose themselves on Tattle in case they are told they 'have gone too far'.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not actually sure it is someone who knows Demi irl. Everything so far has just been things that have been said here, even down to the suggestion Demi should have given the MUA a donation. I just think they are a keen hater of Demi and possibly don't want to expose themselves on Tattle in case they are told they 'have gone too far'.
They said Demi knows who they are, and in a vlog before all of this she mentioned something has happened but she can’t talk about it. I think they might actually know her you know, because she hasn’t called them out as a liar, which I think tells us she knows this will get worse for her if she does.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.