Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think her saying it’s a gossip site is gossip, implied that the amber write saga was all gossip. I’d still like them to check the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) between amber wright and Demi’s tattle life, my previous job involved checking IP accounts and they vary between devices used. Unless brad somehow managed to claw Demi’s phone from her mitts, I’m pretty sure if it were him it would be from his phone. Worth checking

This is going to sound dumb, but brown hair was she’d turning point to how she is now🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories this morning - she thinks in Ikea you have to go to the warehouse and find each individual piece of wood for a piece of furniture. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her stories this morning - she thinks in Ikea you have to go to the warehouse and find each individual piece of wood for a piece of furniture. bleeping hell.
More to the point, how is she planning on getting it home?

Reactions: 1
Okay haven't been online much as my boyfriend and I both have COVID but those bleeping Instagram messages hahahaha what tits does she think we all are! By saying "think you've got the wrong person" and saying what tattle is she's practically admitting to it completely. Is she trying to play it off as if the entire thing just wasn't her? Despite the heaps of evidence and the fact she refuses to talk about it? If she was innocent she would've cleared her name the second it was brought to her attention

Reactions: 16
Okay haven't been online much as my boyfriend and I both have COVID but those bleeping Instagram messages hahahaha what tits does she think we all are! By saying "think you've got the wrong person" and saying what tattle is she's practically admitting to it completely. Is she trying to play it off as if the entire thing just wasn't her? Despite the heaps of evidence and the fact she refuses to talk about it? If she was innocent she would've cleared her name the second it was brought to her attention
hope you and your boyfriend get well soon and it's just a minor case.

if idiots like Dem's didn't keep breaking the rules there'd be less of a spread...

Reactions: 5
i think her saying it’s a gossip site is gossip, implied that the amber write saga was all gossip. I’d still like them to check the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) between amber wright and Demi’s tattle life, my previous job involved checking IP accounts and they vary between devices used. Unless brad somehow managed to claw Demi’s phone from her mitts, I’m pretty sure if it were him it would be from his phone. Worth checking

This is going to sound dumb, but brown hair was she’d turning point to how she is now🤣🤣
hmmm... if you worked with IP address’ you would know that if they used the same WiFi, every device using it would have the same IP address... so it’s household. Which is why it’s hard to prosecute in cyber crimes for fake accounts because of multiply people connecting to a WiFi, you can’t pin it down just from the IP address, in admissible in court. Just have changed since you worked in IP address right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her legs and feet look so weird when she’s dancing (sorry, flailing about like a seal) I can’t explain what I mean tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i thought amber wright was someone on TOWIE and that’s what all the fuss was about when she was slagging off other influencers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone’s up for having their day ruined, go and check her latest insta post - the green tea dance 🙃

Reactions: 1
If anyone’s up for having their day ruined, go and check her latest insta post - the green tea dance 🙃
Why the duck is she posting that AGAIN. She thinks she’s comedy gold 😫😫

How can Shaun have any desire to shag her after watching her behave like that is my question

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don't get why she posts these kind of dancing videos. She is not exactly blessed with good looks and she does so many faces that make her look even worse. The video isn't even funny, i dunno how anyone can find it remotely funny

Reactions: 14
Then do come individual Ie shelf drawers rails doors but it’s all close together but the wardrobe it self it in one box 😂 and no way he she picking on her own or geting it her car

Reactions: 2
How can Shaun have any desire to shag her after watching her behave like that is my question
Well didn't we find out that he doesn't have the desire to shag her and often rejects her ☕

That's if that person who came on claiming to know her was telling the truth, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.