Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see the puppies pissing on her new carpet lols

Photos are from a facebook group i am in :)
Wait am I missing something? Has she already got puppies? Whilst she’s doing up the house? FFS, stability is KEY when getting one puppy (let alone two), you can’t be lazy about it, or drag them from house to house whilst you decorate. 😤

Reactions: 3
Put up subtitles thn put over the white walls 😂😂 above her head omg I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait am I missing something? Has she already got puppies? Whilst she’s doing up the house? FFS, stability is KEY when getting one puppy (let alone two), you can’t be lazy about it, or drag them from house to house whilst you decorate. 😤
She’s apparently getting them in December but they are clearly rushing into it!

Reactions: 3
This Primark haul has just highlighted to me how vile it is that she will be returning these clothes after they’ve been wedged up her vag and arse crack and thrown all over the floor of that office 🤢

And the creased black curtains also look tit, they do absolutely nothing for the backdrop of the video.

Reactions: 11
She’s apparently getting them in December but they are clearly rushing into it!
Absolutely ridiculous! You’re not meant to get two puppies from the same litter anyway because there’s issues that can crop up from that (two males can lead to dominance issues, girl and boy can lead to the obvious) (it doesn’t happen everytime but it’s not advised) and added to that they’ve not even had time to settle in the house! Stupid! Poor dogs, if Sean works full time what are they going to do when Demi is out and about at Primark and Gregs? Locked in the little room? She winds me up.

You can rescue puppies/young dogs with absolutely no issues, so her excuse is stupid. She winds me up. 😤

Reactions: 14
Just thought, they haven't even properly *moved in together yet 😂
Now they're gonna live together and with 2 puppies????

Last edited:
  • Haha
So again, back to the “this was filmed before lockdown in Newcastle” Primark visit and tea with the fam saga. She stated that she picked up the stuff in Primark the week before she filmed the haul...... then she stated in the haul that it was October..... 🧐 put your foot right in it there hunny bun!

Be honest, own your mistakes you’ll get a hell of a lot more respect for it. Your lies will always come back to trip you up and Karma is a witch...

Watching her video makes it so blatantly obvious that she reads the stuff on here

And Demi hun, the reason those joggers have given you a camel toe is because you’ve basically pulled them up past your boobs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she’s saying that she’s got a ‘room’ for the puppies full on knocks me sick.
We currently have a ten week old pup, she would be terrified locked away in a room away from us. It would cause her trauma which would lead to even bigger issues.. They need to be around you in the house where you are, not stuffed in a room like a bleeping ornament.

Reactions: 22
Could Demi be turning a corner, sat being honest that her haul was rubbish!? Do take the cardigan back though....
It did nothing for you and looked on the small side at the front.
Why is she playing that annoying music over her videos now too 🤷🏼‍♀️
I used to like her but now it's so false.

Reactions: 2
Wondering whether it was just coincidence that she bought a AMBER scented room fragrance thingy or whether she there were other reasons 😉

Also please dont stand that close to the camera with a camel toe 🤮🤮 wouldnt be surprised if she has that cardi on in another video tucked under her tits and hanging off her shoulder. Really hope she doesnt return those joggers and bodysuit after they've been pulled up around her fanny!!

Reactions: 7
Demi Donnelly 9: Look at the tit show the house is becoming! Personally though I think she's looking pure stunning! 🤣

Get me off of here man I have too much free time on my hands 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she doesnt like any of the clothes she's bought is because she's put weight on... but obviously doesn't want to address that because the lass puts an unreal amount of pressure on herself to be "insta perfect" in every aspect of her life.

She tells us she's all for body positivity but admits that she sometimes doesn't upload "flop" hauls because she doesn't like the way she looks?

She needs to tell her young fans that body positivity isn't gained by posting skimpy pictures on social media - its something you need to work on. Every. Damn. Day.

Reactions: 8
She's made a fool of Sean in the new video. Making fun that he muddled up the guys name then kept in the footage he refilmed calling him the right name. Poor boy. God forbid Demi done anything wrong :mad:

• Angry
Really out of touch to do a food haul from Home Bargains right now. Only because she was basically mocking it. Also she said the 'budget' was £10 for a day! Hun, some people right now have £10 for the week! Stick to M&S and Greggs please and leave Home Bargains out of your clout train

Reactions: 12
She's made a fool of Sean in the new video. Making fun that he muddled up the guys name then kept in the footage he refilmed calling him the right name. Poor boy. God forbid Demi done anything wrong :mad:
Considering she can't even pronounce half the brands she works with properly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.