Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally think she’s having es on now like just what everyone needs on a Monday afternoon Demi
She thinks she's soo qUiRkY.. most people would wear a maskini for an Instagram pic if they were being paid too

Reactions: 13
My boyfriend has saw that pic of her in the mankini over my shoulder and said “what the duck is that” howling. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad she was so 'transparent' in her new video. The transparency was reiterated only about 50 times 🤣

Reactions: 3
"just going to check it passes the squat test"

proceeds to get into doggy style?? The duck? Also the sun is shining directly onto her arse.

Also everything is not a bleeping vibe Demi.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"just going to check it passes the squat test"

proceeds to get into doggy style?? The duck? Also the sun is shining directly onto her arse.

Also everything is not a bleeping vibe Demi.
As if she’s ever done a proper squat in her life the bleeping clump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The only squats she does is when she shits on her adoring fans by telling nonstop lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep looking at those vans and wondering where the new ones are since she said about a month ago she ordered new ones .... yet another one of her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.