Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying that she only works with brands that she knows that "you guys are gonna like and enjoy" well this sponsorship with Howdens isn't for her viewers its just for the money off because most of the people that watch her videos are 12 to early 20s at a push and I don't see teenagers buying brand new kitchens just because they saw Demi from Newcastle have her dark small kitchen fitted.
Does seem like a very odd choice getting a super dark kitchen for such a small space. Don’t think they’ve put much thought into things though, I mean that window in the wall in wardrobe leaves Sean with about 20cm for the width of his wardrobe... even Demi’s side is overlapping, big no no. I really have an issue with them not doing anything with the artex ceilings everywhere, straight outta the 70s!

Reactions: 10
Demi: "hahahaha Sean got that name wrong"

Also Demi: "none of the less, pacifically, chick to cheek, gurtains, kwee"

The actual cheek of it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Knock off version of Charlotte Dawson.

Les Dawson's daughter

Reactions: 4
I posted a few pages back that she looks like Les Dawson in a wig 🤣 so glad its not just me that thinks it 🤣🤣🤣
Its like her mouth is on upside down lol the way she tucks all her clothes up into her bra aswell wtf is that about?!
The worst thing about her though is that she talks to Sean like shite and makes out like she helps loads in the new house but all she ever does it sit on her fat arse painting a radiator or pretending to edit videos and then has the cheek to criticise his plastering 😠 like excuse me but if it ain't good enough then feel free to quit prancing about for tiktok and do it ya feckin self ya lazy moose!
I cant stress enough how much she annoys me!!

Or Demi Donnelly #9 Sean swears she does DIY, Often gets lost in all her own lies, Chunky thighs cos she ate all the pies 😉

Reactions: 3
Heres me thinking Howdens only supplied to kitchen fitters/tradesmen .... and even then at a discounted price.

I understand Sean is an electrician, so he'd of gotten discount anyway, but for Howdens to further discount the kitchen because its going to be in a crappy 10 minute video? I find disgusting.

I definitely picked the wrong career, I should have bought a camera, made a twit out of myself on the daily and I'd get gifted pretty much everything. Instead, I'm up at 6am and going to do a shift a work.

Beam me up Scotty!!!

Reactions: 20
I seriously doubt it's an actual real influencer discount.

It will be an ad-hoc discretionary discount, there's always leeway if you ask ;)

Reactions: 2
I’ve got an appointment for a kitchen design with Howdens this week, I've been put right off with her getting a discount 🙄

Loved catching up on this thread our Demz has been busy how long till those puppies are loaves of bread on legs like Dolly the fat beggar

• Haha
I wonder if she has actually had an "influencer discount" or discount because Howden's have their sale on at the moment until the end of the month, so everyone is getting a discount... 😂 😂

Makes me laugh how on her 'get fit' account more or less every post is like 'I've been eating so badly lately guys' followed by a load of junk food pics... What even is the point of posting that? Its hardly very motivating for people trying to lose weight! It's like saying 'sorry I'm a fat bastard but I promise I'm trying' when she's clearly not

Reactions: 13
Demi Donnelly #9: Amber Wright, the aesthetic queen. Maybe you should go as yourself for Halloween?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.