Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks she is punching? Sean is much better looking than Demi.
Maybe that’s why she feels the need to belittle him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's the way she showed all the footage of him saying the wrong name, and laughed at him and posted the new footage of the right name. He didn't make a joke out of it which means he probably felt like a tit and didn't want it on the internet. He even re filmed it with the right name. She purposely humiliated him.

I honest to god wish he would edit the videos and humiliate her more. The arse crack, the constant making fun of him, telling him he's tit at plastering, showing him making mistakes and laughing at him etc. Wish he would just say "Demi you can't even draw an eyebrow on or paint a box, duck off" then drop kick her 🤣

Reactions: 24
So Dems got a discount on the kitchen from Howdens. So that explains why they changed their minds about the Wren one! She tried to say that Howdens had exactly what they wanted but both models of the kitchen were virtually the same!

Reactions: 8
The absolute STATE of her office in her insta stories! It’s your bloody job! I’d be so embarrassed, it only takes a few mins to tidy especially if you know you’re showing it to the world! Can’t cope with this girl! Or upside down mouth girl as my boyfriend calls her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m starting to think that Demi doesn’t know the meaning of ‘support’. Get a decent bra for the love of god

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Amber Wright, content’s shite, get a dog? I think she might

Second thread suggestion: See my Nan, eat some scran, telling Sean he’s not a man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it annoying you that people like Sean more than you? Why do you humiliate him for forgetting a name when you make multiple linguistic mistakes? How many times are you going to say support bubble when your nan probably does more for you when you see her than you do for her? Have you considered keeping a notebook to note your lies so you can keep track of them?

Reactions: 11
Demi Donnelly #9: Amber has no taste, crap all over the place, shakes her tits in her Nannas face....

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Am I the only one that thinks she is punching? Sean is much better looking than Demi.
Maybe that’s why she feels the need to belittle him.
2bh I only watch her vids for Sean I think hes really good looking. Shes definitely punching!! I dont see anything attractive about her I know that sounds nasty. He could do a lot better.

I think shes so mean to Sean!! Her laughing cause he got the blokes name wrong, like she doesnt make mistakes!! I feel so sorry for him. It was like shes been constantly been telling him his plastering isnt good enough.

Reactions: 7
I remember her saying that she only works with brands that she knows that "you guys are gonna like and enjoy" well this sponsorship with Howdens isn't for her viewers its just for the money off because most of the people that watch her videos are 12 to early 20s at a push and I don't see teenagers buying brand new kitchens just because they saw Demi from Newcastle have her dark small kitchen fitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.