Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she getting to puppy’s when sean works shifts n she a lazy cow all
She used to is sit on bed with dolly n sumtime walk her what about all There holiday etc the house is not even finish I wouldn’t even tho g about geting a animal till Iv been living there abit and house is done

Reactions: 16
Well of all people she could of had a social bubble with she picks her elderly nan... Okay
How many social bubbles are you actually allowed to have because she has
1. her and Sean in a bubble
2. Seans family
3. her family in her family home
5 her nan

Reactions: 14
Nah I'm sorry I cant stand Demi, but also she cant surely be forcing her Nan to come see her or anything so zero sympathy for her. Unpopular opinion maybe but its true. Her nan IMO is just as as fault as she is.

Reactions: 9
It's infuriating. One of the Chapman sisters was gifted a Nails Inc package yesterday, filmed herself opening it and then complained when some confetti exploded. Said it was tit and pissed her off and moaned that she had to get the hoover out to clean the mess. Delusional.

Urgh are they still around or relevant??

I teach children whose meals undoubtedly mostly come from Home Bargains, B&M etc. The challenge is not buying from ‘cheap’ shops, Demi, the challenge is whether you can afford to feed your children even if you already shop in the cheapest places.
Yeah it should be called how to feed your family of four on £250 a Month after bills. She has zero awareness of inequalities families face and social justice issues

She's mental for doing her house up then getting two puppies. Wish I had money to keep throwing away on décor when the puppies start ruining it

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I hope her dogs are really naughty and tit all over her new sofa.

Petty? Me?

I also hope the dogs love Sean more than her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why have they gone out and got 2 dogs when they haven’t even moved into the bloody house or got it finished yet? Are they actually real!!

Reactions: 26
Two puppies from the same litter will end in one or both getting rehomed within a couple of months and a sad upside down face clickbait video entitled ‘We tried everything’.. I guarantee it.

Reactions: 25
They’ve clearly rushed into getting those puppies - surely having a safe house is more a priority? What happens if they leave paint, nails out etc and the puppies get hurt by it?!

Also remember the state of her dogs nails - they clearly hadn’t been cut for a long time. And I really don’t believe Demi is going to walk them....Sean will end up doing it after a long shift at work

Reactions: 14
I have two Lurchers and all dogs like these are food orientated so come across as really naughty sometimes. I really hope she doesn’t give them up when she can’t be arsed training them and cleaning up their piss. They’re also the most common given up dogs too so shelters are full of them. She better not mistreat them. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They’ve clearly rushed into getting those puppies - surely having a safe house is more a priority? What happens if they leave paint, nails out etc and the puppies get hurt by it?!

Also remember the state of her dogs nails - they clearly hadn’t been cut for a long time. And I really don’t believe Demi is going to walk them....Sean will end up doing it after a long shift at work
100% - I currently have a puppy and mark my words, it is HARD WORK. You can’t relax for a SECOND. But I’m not a lazy bastard, so 🤷🏼‍♀️ All good here.

every piece of research says - NEVER TWO FROM THE SAME LITTER. So she’s clearly not thought out it properly.

Reactions: 12
See the food aggression when she had to give her Nan a party ring? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have two Lurchers and all dogs like these are food orientated so come across as really naughty sometimes. I really hope she doesn’t give them up when she can’t be arsed training them and cleaning up their piss. They’re also the most common given up dogs too so shelters are full of them. She better not mistreat them. 😡
Could you imagine Demi coming home and the dogs have scratched the tit out of the kitchen cupboards that are just put in had accidents around the house tore the new sofa, she's not been living in the house 5 mins and she wants to bring puppies into a building site. you wouldn't move in to a building site with a new born baby so why does she think its acceptable with TWO puppies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her video - why so she acting like the food from home bargains is from another planet?! She ate that pasta like an alien had just shat it out - Demi it was a normal garlic and tomato sauce!!! She’s such a stuck up skank

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.