Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs & deleting comments on't reg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god what the hell is she doing to that poor guy 🥺 those clothes are awful and he doesn’t wanna be there atall.

She asks him his opinion then either tells him he’s wrong or answers for him 🤷‍♀️

He needs rescued
She just picked clothes that she thought she would look good in, she did not give a f about what Sean looked like..soo embarrassing

Reactions: 10
She can buy a house with 4 bedrooms if she wants to be fair it's her money.
Yep, I have a 5 bed house and 2 kids 🤷‍♀️. The 2 extras are 1 x girly stuff room and 1 x spare room, We’ve worked damn hard for what we have 💪🏻

Reactions: 7
A million people in the crowd, but I only
See your face in all the lights
And as the bass keep poundin' on me, baby
I really wanna make you mine

I don't really care about love
I don't really care about happy-ever-afters
Somethin' about you gives me hope
Somethin' about you, yeah

It's like shes just found the tempo button. Sick of hearing this song on 1.5x 2x and 3x !!!
So sick of hearing this song whatever the tempo, I always skip past the time lapses, alot of influencers use this so it must be free for them to put in videos and not copyrighted???

Reactions: 6
"we buy too much food I need to start making packed lunches for when were working on the house renovations" Next day ....... gets sandwiches and pastries from Pret for lunch

and the way she was banging on about how disgusting the grey radiators were but yet she's sitting there with her tits hanging out in that cropped jumper with her hair looking as greasy as a chip shop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But she still does duck all. If she did as much as he said she did, she would have recorded it. She recorded painting the radiator in multiple vlogs. No way would she miss a trick. She's clearly told him to stick up for her. Feel really bad for him honestly he is so bullied.

Reactions: 18
Guys, just a theory, but when you guys upload screenshots of the comments.. I see accounts. Look like they are 8 year olds commenting.. But what if... She is actually making accounts to praise herself. Would you put it past her. After seeing some of the reaccuring commenters, if you view their YouTube account activity, you'll see that they only seem to comment on demi and daily dose videos. Also their profile pics often look too cringe..Even for a young kid on YouTube. Half look like they are off retrica from early 2010 era 😂 just a thought. I don't have time to investigate but why would it not surprise me. I leave nice comments for genuine youtubers who I like but I never write messages as cringe and specific as some of the comments on her videos...it would make you wonder.

Reactions: 14
Guys, just a theory, but when you guys upload screenshots of the comments.. I see accounts. Look like they are 8 year olds commenting.. But what if... She is actually making accounts to praise herself. Would you put it past her. After seeing some of the reaccuring commenters, if you view their YouTube account activity, you'll see that they only seem to comment on demi and daily dose videos. Also their profile pics often look too cringe..Even for a young kid on YouTube. Half look like they are off retrica from early 2010 era 😂 just a thought. I don't have time to investigate but why would it not surprise me. I leave nice comments for genuine youtubers who I like but I never write messages as cringe and specific as some of the comments on her videos...it would make you wonder.
I’ve just looked like every account I clicked on was recently created - like three months old max. VERY suspect!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
they got a big living room and they take the carpet out to a wet grass to take the tube out 🤨🤨 Sean biging Demi up like yeah ok she told you to say that she only just started paint radiator and where clips of rest she videos her self doing stupid dance but she to busy to take credit for work in the house pull the other one and can’t believe she can’t knock a nail in 🤦🏻‍♀️

A million people in the crowd, but I only
See your face in all the lights
And as the bass keep poundin' on me, baby
I really wanna make you mine

I don't really care about love
I don't really care about happy-ever-afters
Somethin' about you gives me hope
Somethin' about you, yeah

It's like shes just found the tempo button. Sick of hearing this song on 1.5x 2x and 3x !!!
That stupid song reminds me of being in school in 2008! Don’t even know why but it just angers me and makes me cringe 😂

With the carpet ‘disaster’ why was it on one big roll? Why wasn’t it pre cut for each room? Also, Demi’s family have all been to help out does Sean’s help out too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When Sean was defending her in the new video I swear it was the first clip that actually had been edited with jump cuts for ages in the vlogs, 100% she was sat there telling him what to say while scoffing her £5 Pret sandwich

Reactions: 10
The colour of the towel, the grime in the cup 🤮 honestly she makes me sick. Also blatantly has eye makeup on.. did she duck get washed. We all know she only showers once a week.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Not wearing my contacts so could be wrong but did she actually write ‘alpetical order’ and ‘alphpet’?
She did write that omg 😂 that's why I couldn't understand it

Aww bless Sean defending her. He’s a real sweetheart!
After the utility renovation, I can't look at Sean anymore... All I can smell is sweaty ass crack after seeing his builders bum 🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG my eyes what did I just watch what is with her and why the face when she dances is she going to keep that out fit after there sweating body have been in them and her rubbing her self on Sean like a dog 😂 bet she was screaming at him no like this it looks abit of me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we just address the Cherries haul or however you spell it.

Imagine being a business and giving a you tuber credit to promote your stuff.
They then go on YouTube and show off the Space Raiders they've chosen and numerous Fairy Houses, Wall Signs, Peg Bags, Deodorants, Bottle Lights, Tinsel etc - For her Mam!!!!

That was her credit for a home essentials haul not for her mum to have loads of freebies surely?
If I had know I'd of had her pop me some baubles in! I'm running low 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Folded berry croissant thing' it's a bleeping Danish pastry

And she's 24 and has to be shown how to use a hammer?

Even the small things about her piss me off now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched one of your videos yesterday as I discovered her tattle thread before her youtube 🤣 it was a vid from a year ago where she talks about what its like being a youtuber, pay etc. And honestly if she was still like that she would actually be quite good! She was really honest, she even looked clean!! duck knows but she looks like a totally different person now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.